• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking to Gangfuck my Wife

• Thread starterjapgirl
  • Start date
O (oh yeah) H(hard) I (interracial) O (orgasms)

Where you need to bring her for the ultimate gangbang!

She is Fucking HOT! Nice pussy ;)~

Please show more!!!

Japgirl Cum On Down

japgirl said:
We are in Norfolk, and looking for places to take her.

WE ARE READY DOWN HERE IN FL...

CUM AND GET IT..

J RO

GB Group Based in Richmond VA

I have a group of black & white men that I party with on a regular basis. Experienced in planning Gangbangs for single females and couples. If you are interested you can contact me directly at peetwheatstraw@yahoo.com.

25/m/Richmond has anyone talked to them are they real?

How about posting videos after the gang gets done with her? By the way, you're one luck SOB if she's going for all this!

Any arrangements yet, let me know in Hampton Roads too.

I know of a group in northern VA which gets together about twice a month... lots of BBC and your wie will get plenty of huge cock. Last time i took my wife, she fucked 8 BBC.... Write to me and I'll give you detals...

nice pics, where ya located

Come to Orlando, we can take care of her ass!!!

japgirl said:
Hubby looking for BBC locations and clubs to have 5'2" 105lbs, 32-24-34 japanese wife gangfucked on a regular basis. We are looking locations and places she can be taken and served up as the gangbang slut for the night to a roomful of cocks (black preferred), once or twice a week. Ideally I wantto put her up on a stage and let guys have their way with her while I record the action. Is she worthy of some huge black cocks?

Wow.

Japanese ladies are fucking awesome.

I would like to take my wife live in sterling shes ready for mulitple

Thanks

Why do you keep reposting the same pics over again?

find the Pimp in Ohio, he specializes in that sort of thing (as long as you the husband are not a cuck) gl

very hot and sexy... a dream

Sweet cunt. I'd love to go down on that creampie right after stud boy pulled out.

Users who are viewing this thread