• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking to share my gf on cruise

• Thread starterslut2bshared209
  • Start date

slut2bshared209

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
So me and my GF are going on our first cruise we want to find someone for her to fuck has anyone ever shared there wife or gf on a cruise before any tips would be great

5E087FEF-06BA-409C-9296-3CD2B9DE9262.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Focker, Thickyoungone, sakisrr and 3 others
slut2bshared209 said:
So, my GF and I are going on our first cruise.
On board the "Diamond Princess"....?
slut2bshared209 said:
We want to find someone for her to fuck.
Someone other than you, I gather. That sounds like a desirable objective, if that's what your woman wants.
slut2bshared209 said:
Has anyone ever shared their wife or gf on a cruise before?
No.... but then, I've never taken a cruise on a cruise ship. They always look top-heavy to me, with insufficient lifeboats for something like 2000 passengers.
slut2bshared209 said:
Any tips would be great.
Cruise ships don't have such a great reputation, now that the Coronavirus has burst on the scene. My tip would be: look into whether it's too late to cancel and plan some other form of vacation, even if it will cost you a non-trivial cancellation fee. Or, be prepared to spend two weeks or more quarantined in a small cabin, possibly without portholes.

In any case, your woman looks desirably sexy (from the waist down). Thanks for posting her photo. There are probably other ways to present her with opportunities to expand her sexual horizons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread