• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Loose Assholes

• Thread starterWhiteCpl4PerversePleasure
  • Start date

WhiteCpl4PerversePleasure

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2005
Nevada fall of 2020
Well, years ago, we started a thread (Loose Cunts in IR Extreme) and are frankly amazed it is still going on! Guess now is a time for a new thread.... I still like my wife being stretched out by BBC but now she has decided the time has come for that to happen to me. Simply stated, even though she has always gotten off watching me with other women, she now wants to watch me service BBC, to the point that that is my preferred type of sex. And that includes my ass being stretched out from continued use by BBC. Any other wives or hubs in here into the same?

My 1st time he had to slap my ass well so that my white body could relax enough for him to push his black cock into me.

I had female friend about 15 years older in the 80's. We were not lovers but we played a lot as boi and girl. She had friends at work who kind of bragged that they had started giving their hubs and BF's anal privileges ! She wanted me to finger her ass and check out the feeling Bu tshe could not even take a finger. I know I am going to here from many who will say "oh I could have gotten more tha a fingeer in HER!" but that is not the point. She was thrilled and her eyes lit up when I admitted that I had had cocks in my ass. I would have been 19 or 20 at this time so I would have had at least 12 men IN me by then. And those 12 had given me THAT Most intense sex several hundred times between them. This woman's name was Carole. I am 47 now so she would be just turned 62 last Oct. Perhaps I should give her some finance advice. Anyway- she told me she had been with 90+ different men since her divorce. I never demanded any specifics on that but I did learn that her ex was a super hung white guy. Never met him but ALL of their kids were real nice.
She was no longer interested in how many men I had sucked off. She wanted to pursue this anal issue.
Love, msGary dwm 47

Carole asked "well, what if 100 men had fucked you and everyone knew"
Would that bother you?" Then asked me if it might feel good to have her hand up my ass and that she would like to try to do it. She was already probing in there with two fingers and showing me my p spot / the male g- spot

MsGary said:
Carole asked "well, what if 100 men had fucked you and everyone knew"
Would that bother you?" Then asked me if it might feel good to have her hand up my ass and that she would like to try to do it. She was already probing in there with two fingers and showing me my p spot / the male g- spot
happy Ms Gary with good girlie education!!

I had once told Carole that it seemed she could take a very big cock. And this was even though very skinny. She did not like that. Actually hurt. But the next time she tried her hand IN me she shifted to closing her fist and fucking me with it. Not a huge fist but bigger than any cock head ever in me til then!
I had never heard of costing b4. I was just turned 20. And when people talked about fist fucking I thought they were kidding or they meant something else. But Carole said yea This fisting and I think you could take two at once Cocks that is. She called her boss and told him she had someone for her. He had been teasing her about being so interested in butt fucking. And horny being recently divorced and no new girl. I was a little worried he would be mad I was male but I guess she told him When I did not hear or even before. He came right over. The business was a pizza shop. I grew up in Italian neighborhood and loved those men They treated me well too.

Carole introduced me and he said to call him Master. I thought-oh no!
but i did as he said. Still in the doorway of the apartment, he pushed my head down to his crotch. I sure was not worried about him being mad I was male anymore. Somehow he already had his cock out. It was probably a little over 7 and 1/2 and smelled good but I could tell he had not showered since at least morning. he said, "Suck It"! "yes Master"
I still think of him whenever I label something Master. HE cam with 5 or 6 minutes of gentle sucking. Great tasting sperm and semen too. Then he turned me around and pulled my shorts down ( hot pants actually) He looked at Carole and she nodded.
He leaned me against the steps bent over in front of him. He pressed the head of his Italian dick against my recently fisted asshole and entered easily. He mentioned how loose it was but seemed please about it.
luv, MsGary

Master's real name was Jean but he went by Gino for those who did not have to call him Master. It seems that the times when bosses could make workers do just about anything were coming to a close. I loved that he liked me and he liked fucking me in my back door. He lasted a lot longer for fucking and I could not tell if It was because I just got him off from blow job or if he liked the fact I was loose and it was letting him last over half an hour. WE were in the living room in full view of her picture window which looked out on the neighborhood. She sipped red wine and watched us with her top off. Master came even more IN me and bragged about how GREAT he was. Taht was ok with me cuz it was pretty much true. Turned out he was only 36 at this time but I could not judge ages well. He never did let me consider him my boyfriend.
luv, MsGary

ms gary like your story

thinks you start as a very good teach boi to make the best cocksucker and fucked chicken for this boss..he know how use white cunts..do you send more time with him and start after your asshole pussy was adjusted to bbc? keep the post and thanks for all:clap:

it's pictures show your positions that day? i hope

Attachments

• 429711031.jpg
    429711031.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 4808840879_233a69a948.jpg
    4808840879_233a69a948.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 2125687810_d1f0087fd4.jpg
    2125687810_d1f0087fd4.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 3482981116_64deae30a0.jpg
    3482981116_64deae30a0.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 3554724836_650edf8027_z.jpg
    3554724836_650edf8027_z.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 115
The cocksucker in the bright white full length slip looks an awful lot like me. If it is, I had no idea pics were being taken. I do recall how that hung Bull loved the head of his cock teased and pleased. I really wanted him missionary style but he felt that white bois should be taken doggy. IF that is him and me.
luv, MsGary

MsGary said:
The cocksucker in the bright white full length slip looks an awful lot like me. If it is, I had no idea pics were being taken. I do recall how that hung Bull loved the head of his cock teased and pleased. I really wanted him missionary style but he felt that white bois should be taken doggy. IF that is him and me.
luv, MsGary

if it's not you it's you brother or twin..great to see you Ms Gary

Attachments

• photo_4855.jpg
    photo_4855.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 074093943.jpg
    074093943.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 285195537.jpg
    285195537.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 107
  • photo_4861.jpg
    photo_4861.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 123120049.jpg
    123120049.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 122
Thanks, I looked again and that is when I was keeping my hair to the Army standard (almost). Even dying hair to have less highlight and less obvious it was long. 2Shades darker too.
thanks again-luv, MsGary

Users who are viewing this thread