• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

loosing your wife

• Thread starterflippo
  • Start date

flippo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2006
Does eneyone have lost their wife to her lover ?

I have to confess that the idea of loosing my girlfriend to her lover
exites me...
I fantasise a lot about my girlfriend choosing for her lover but i know that when it should happen i would be in great pain.....

losing

flippo said:

be careful of what you wish for, i used to think like you and when my wife fell in love with her married b/f she didn't leave home but had no time for me until their affair was over.
it is very painful.

wife stealer replies

flippo said:

I have to confess that the idea of loosing my girlfriend to her lover
exites me...
I fantasise a lot about my girlfriend choosing for her lover but i know that when it should happen i would be in great pain.....

I have to say, its a great feeling sinking your dick into another mans wife in their marital bed, doing her from behind and looking at her wedding ring glisten as she grabs the bed as she climaxs as you fuck her.
Knowing she has ****** her husband to move out and is screwing you in their marriage bed is the sweetest and most addictive drug.

:p i love wife stealing and i aint even black.

Reactions: LatinbullCA and Dwayne
porkpie74 said:
flippo said:

be careful of what you wish for, i used to think like you and when my wife fell in love with her married b/f she didn't leave home but had no time for me until their affair was over.
it is very painful.

I don't think he really wishes for it, but for many that is a hot fantasy. We all have dark fantasies that we would never want to happen to us in reality.

I have had this desire myself, for the last couple of years. I have craved the humiliation of losing my wife to a superior man. I have wanted to find her a man for her to get close to, and eventually fall hopelessly in love with. A man who doesn't want to share her with me, and takes her from me. Wanting to hear her say that she loves him and needs him. Telling me that we can remain friends, but that I cannot have her anymore, cannot kiss her, have sex with her, touch her, hold her in any way, that she belongs completely and totally to him, and that she wants to be faithful to him. And finally, to have to be the one to give her away at her wedding to him.

Reactions: Dwayne and Maikell4141
As 'Porkpie' said, be careful what you wish for... reality is FAR different than fantasy in this arena. It is VERY hurtful and sex outside of your marriage is the most damaging thing anyone can go through. Its a pain that is unbearable and unimaginable....I've lost two young children and the revelation of my wife's past infidelities are the worst pain I've experienced in my life.

Just my opinion.

A different spin

Is this real? If so does the husband really just want to get rid of his wife and does not have the balls to just say so? Or is he so masochistic that he wants to be emotionally humilated in this way? He does not say his woman is cucking him, but the pictures he posted would lead me to think she has. Fantasies tend to be self fullfilling. Often when a cuck is denied sexual rights to his wife/mistress it is a releif, because he neither wants it, and is not physically equipped to please her, and only enjoys eating her pussy an ass, and of course hopes to suck the lovers cock and most of all feel the lovers cock in his apussy.

Attachments

• 0CALH4KWBCA5CS3E8CAB39M77CAHP1ME3CAGAE59ICA2CZT9TCATMJ6MKCAH3F1W6CAN2B6HRCANV6XF4CA6WH281CAKOEKN.jpg
    0CALH4KWBCA5CS3E8CAB39M77CAHP1ME3CAGAE59ICA2CZT9TCATMJ6MKCAH3F1W6CAN2B6HRCANV6XF4CA6WH281CAKOEKN.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 573
  • 4ed1.jpg
    4ed1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 575
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 530
  • 017_jpg.jpg
    017_jpg.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 3f6a.jpg
    3f6a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 505
i think its real and hot. one of the best stories in the story section is called "fuck my girlfriend please" look it up, you wont be disappointed.

she lives with her bull now

After a relationship of 10 years my girlfriend left me for her bull now. The only thing i can do now is wank on her pictures and think about the stuff they are doing now....

I lost my first wife, 27 years old at the time, to an 18 year old she taught in high school.
I was devastated, until I got laid. Then it was all good again.
Don't fret, there are a lot of other women out there. And a lot of them are kinky.

Yes, I lost my wife of 26 years to her black lover. She wanted to move him to our house and I refused. She moved out and divorced me. I know he dropped her after that as he wanted to humiliate me by fucking her in my house while I was there.

I wish her bull would move into my house so i could watch every day :)

I feared he would soon move in the master BR and I would be the guest. I also feared he would make me suck him. He was huge in size.

I would die if I lost my wife. Her sleeping with others is one thing, but if she left, life would suck.

I wouldn't mind a sexually aggressive Bull to move in for a while.

Sassyboi said:
I have had this desire myself, for the last couple of years. I have craved the humiliation of losing my wife to a superior man. I have wanted to find her a man for her to get close to, and eventually fall hopelessly in love with. A man who doesn't want to share her with me, and takes her from me. Wanting to hear her say that she loves him and needs him. Telling me that we can remain friends, but that I cannot have her anymore, cannot kiss her, have sex with her, touch her, hold her in any way, that she belongs completely and totally to him, and that she wants to be faithful to him. And finally, to have to be the one to give her away at her wedding to him.

My relationship seems to be headed in this direction. It is frightening but it is also incredibly erotic and a big turn on.

The plan to let my fiancee of 2 years to cuckold me backfired, as she left me for a bull who is superior to me in every way. A few times I saw them together, and she displayed public affection to him that she never showed to me. Needless to say, they got married after a few months and had a healthy baby shortly afterwards. It was incredibly humiliating and arousing to see common friends congratulating her on her baby on Facebook. These friends all know that I'm a pathetic beta who is not good enough for her.

My only regret is that in a silly moment of cuckold rage I cut off contact with her. Instead I should have encouraged her relationship with a physically and intellectually superior male and offered them to be their slave. It would have been so hot to be locked in a cockcage and do their household chores while they fuck like rabbits in the bedroom next door. Perhaps, if I did work exceptionally well, they might reward me by watching their fuck sessions or unlock me and order me to empty my useless semen in the trash bin. It would be soooo hot to watch my ex fiancee's new lover insert his cock into the pussy of the woman I love, and to stimulate his balls until I can feel the contractions with which he releases his fertile seed insider her to make another baby with the good genes I'm unable to give.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
It's so lonely , when you can't feel her ever again , i will end up moving on

Sassyboi said:
I don't know how a guy can get EXCITED , when his wife leaves him for another man , what fun is in that when you can NEVER touch her again ? I get so excited THINKING of my wife fucking another guy , and even saying " you can never fuck me again , that part of me belongs exclusively to my lover now " . I wanted my wife so fucking bad to fuck my best friend , But I wanted all his cream pies and sloppy seconds , She says NO . IT HURTS A LOT my friends , at least to me . It's VERY HARD to just be friends and jack off alone , Don't get me wrong , It's exciting at first when she says " you can look but don't touch me anymore I'm not yours ". BUT YOU WILL END UP ALONE OR WITH SOMENOE ELSE .

pussy boy said:
I don't know how a guy can get EXCITED , when his wife leaves him for another man , what fun is in that when you can NEVER touch her again ? I get so excited THINKING of my wife fucking another guy , and even saying " you can never fuck me again , that part of me belongs exclusively to my lover now " . I wanted my wife so fucking bad to fuck my best friend , But I wanted all his cream pies and sloppy seconds , She says NO . IT HURTS A LOT my friends , at least to me . It's VERY HARD to just be friends and jack off alone , Don't get me wrong , It's exciting at first when she says " you can look but don't touch me anymore I'm not yours ". BUT YOU WILL END UP ALONE OR WITH SOMENOE ELSE .

It is odd to be excited at this yet it does happen. For some males, the excitement is from the total lack of control over their relationship. Once a cuck has accepted that he is inadequate and has no sexual rights to his partner then he will no longer have much influence about how the relationship will continue. Cucks will fantasize that we will be kept around to perform clean up duties, perhaps even as feminized sissies. The sad reality seems to be that once a female stops thinking of a cuck as a man, she will often want to move on. Being turned on by this rejection may be a way for the inadequate cuck to better accept his fate.

ottawatv69 said:
It is odd to be excited at this yet it does happen. For some males, the excitement is from the total lack of control over their relationship. Once a cuck has accepted that he is inadequate and has no sexual rights to his partner then he will no longer have much influence about how the relationship will continue. Cucks will fantasize that we will be kept around to perform clean up duties, perhaps even as feminized sissies. The sad reality seems to be that once a female stops thinking of a cuck as a man, she will often want to move on. Being turned on by this rejection may be a way for the inadequate cuck to better accept his fate.
I understand it as a fantasy, past that, the reality would suck.

Users who are viewing this thread