• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Los Angeles Black Bull on the loose...

• Thread startertheblackthought
  • Start date

theblackthought

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2005
I have EXTENSIVE experience in training subs, slaves, and couples. I have trained cuckolded couples as a speciality... In the recent past, I worked as a 'Trainer' for wives in an adult swingers club- teaching them how to properly serve a large Black Cock.

My interests are rooted in sexual, emotional, and physical Domination- and in that exact order. I don't care what others have told\taught you or what the 'common' perception and practice of D\s appears to be. I live MY life the way I like and interact with submissives and slaves in MY own unique way.

As if I need to actually say this:
1] I am not a switch by ANY means. I do not tolerate disrespect.
2] Not into head games, pic collectors, or looky loos.
3] Don't respond to this post unless you are serious about actually meeting. I have been through many frauds\fakes over the years and seen everything: don't try any bullshit. Just BE REAL.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you are comfortable with your body, sexuality, and desires. If you haven't embraced the role you are trying to fulfill, then I can't work with you.

My desires are simple, but VERY specific. I am looking for an intelligent, mature, stable, SANE, and SEXUAL FEMALE. If you have a great sense of humor, enjoy conversation, and demand\return respect- we will get along great!

I am interested in a woman that falls within these categories:
1] Hyper-sexual- a highly active sexual appetite.
2] Size Queen- prefers men that are very well-endowed.
3] Confident- comfortable with her body and assertive in her sexuality.
4] Relatively nearby- I live in Los Angeles; do not contact me if you are not in Southern California.

What I am seeking can be a purely sexual thing.
No pressure, no commitments, no strings.

PM, email, or IM me if you are interested...

I guess no one is out there...

Please contact me regarding my sexy white female friend and I will tell you more.

Thanks

so cal here and jerk off alll the time thinking about my sexy asian wife fucking black

Contacted...

And you too...

contacted...

Creating a SoCal Breeding club on yahoo

Message me if you are interested in joining...

Users who are viewing this thread