Lost wife and daughter in 1996

• Thread starterleftout1996
  • Start date

leftout1996

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2007
We were your typical all-American couple in 1996. A three bedroom, two bath house with a swimming pool; nice cars; and two daughters ages 17 and 14. And in a rut. I had tried for years to get my wife to have a threesome with another man, preferably black stud, but she would have nothing to do with it. She always said I was the only one for her.
I came up with this plan to have a cookout for the Forth of July with some friends but only invited my Boss, a large muscular black named John. I let him know of my plans and he agreed to give her the night of her life without letting her in on our plans beforehand. I would act like the other people invited had last minute things come up and I guess the three of us would have more to eat and drink.
When everybody else "cancelled out", Jane was disappointed but agreed to make the best of it. We all three swam for a while and had a couple of drinks and were having a good time when i decided it was time to go inside to bring the steaks out and put on the grill. When I got baxk outside Jane was standing on the pool deck with a towel wrapped around her shoulders, her face as red as the meat on the tray I was holding. John had told her of my plan and she was furious.
I tried to explain how much I loved her and how I thought this may bring back the spark that had been missing for years. She was raking me up one side and down the other and we were both getting louder and louder. John got out of the pool and started walking up behind my wife. He was telling me to cool off, everything was okay. As he neared my wife he reached up and pulled the towel away. To my shock she had already removed her bathing suit top and he reached around her grabbing a breast in each hand. She turned around and gave him one of the longest, deepest kisses I have ever seen in my life. As John was tell me everything was fine, I was both aroused at seeing his dark hands firmly grasping her and furious at her reaction to me when I came out. John explained to me Jane was pissed at first but agreed to it under one condition - I be tied up in a chair so I would not try to stp them if I became jealous.
The three of us went in the house and Jane tied me into a Leather chair in the living room. John ordered Jane to remove her bikini bottoms and told her she would remain that way the rest of the night. He told her to go put four steaks on the grill because he was going to call a couple of friends over. She obediantly did as he said and as she was leaving I protested that we had not included friends in any of our plans. He came over and hit me in the groin, causing me to stuggle against the ropes around my wrist and ankles, and said he had plans of his own and how was i going to stop him.
Within minutes, two coworkers were at my door and Jane dutifully let them in. Marquis, a mechanic at work, brought a toolbox in with him which I thought was a little odd. John asked him if he brought everything with him and he said he had. John opened the box up and took out a dog collar and put it around Janes neck and told her for the rest of the night she would wait on them hand and foot and she would be fine. She started to protest but he grabbed one of her breast and squeezed hard enough to bring tears to her eyes and looked over to the others and said I see we have some work to do. Two of them picked her up and carried her over to the dining room table while John again reached into his box of toys. He blindfolded her and as she again started to protest Marquis slapped her acoss the face and put a ball gag in her mouth. Again I struggled against the ropes to no avail. John told us his reward was getting a new lover and mine would be a raise and a new truck. Jaime, a driver like myself, then stepped up with the box. I was not prepared what was to happen next. He got out a tattoo gun and some black ink and tattooed a black panther about the size of your hand on the lower outside of each of Janes legs, to mark her as a black slut for everyone to see John said. Then he got a piercing needle and oierced both nipples, putting a chain between them, to show she is a slave John said. If that were not enough, he then proceded to brand John's name on her lower arm, to let everybody know she is mine John said. Before they untied her, John came over to me and hit me in the crotch this time even harder.
When they removed the blinfold and gag, Jane crying, asked me why I let them do this to her. Before I could say anything, John had taken two steps toward me with a clenched fist. All I could think to say was it was best this way. Black was the superior race and John, Marquis, and Jaime could give her more than I could ever imagine. John smiled at my answer and I was spared another brutal blow.
For the next 4 hours the three of them had sex with Jane in every way possible, one at a time, two at a time and even all three of them at once. Every hole she had was filled at least once. At first she protested that we always used condoms for birth control, which drew a big round of laughter and the comment about wasting black seed if condoms were used. OMG! I never thought about her getting pregnant by a black.
Neither Jane nor myself realized how much time had passed or what time it was until Charley, our seventeen year old, put her key in the front door and came in to see her mother getting used by two black men...

Wow this is very hot!

leftout1996 said:
We were your typical all-American couple in 1996. A three bedroom, two bath house with a swimming pool; nice cars; and two daughters ages 17 and 14. And in a rut. I had tried for years to get my wife to have a threesome with another man, preferably black stud, but she would have nothing to do with it. She always said I was the only one for her.

I came up with this plan to have a cookout for the Forth of July with some friends but only invited my Boss, a large muscular black named John. I let him know of my plans and he agreed to give her the night of her life without letting her in on our plans beforehand. I would act like the other people invited had last minute things come up and I guess the three of us would have more to eat and drink.

When everybody else "cancelled out", Jane was disappointed but agreed to make the best of it. We all three swam for a while and had a couple of drinks and were having a good time when i decided it was time to go inside to bring the steaks out and put on the grill. When I got baxk outside Jane was standing on the pool deck with a towel wrapped around her shoulders, her face as red as the meat on the tray I was holding. John had told her of my plan and she was furious.

I tried to explain how much I loved her and how I thought this may bring back the spark that had been missing for years. She was raking me up one side and down the other and we were both getting louder and louder. John got out of the pool and started walking up behind my wife. He was telling me to cool off, everything was okay. As he neared my wife he reached up and pulled the towel away. To my shock she had already removed her bathing suit top and he reached around her grabbing a breast in each hand. She turned around and gave him one of the longest, deepest kisses I have ever seen in my life. As John was tell me everything was fine, I was both aroused at seeing his dark hands firmly grasping her and furious at her reaction to me when I came out. John explained to me Jane was pissed at first but agreed to it under one condition - I be tied up in a chair so I would not try to stp them if I became jealous.

The three of us went in the house and Jane tied me into a Leather chair in the living room. John ordered Jane to remove her bikini bottoms and told her she would remain that way the rest of the night. He told her to go put four steaks on the grill because he was going to call a couple of friends over. She obediantly did as he said and as she was leaving I protested that we had not included friends in any of our plans. He came over and hit me in the groin, causing me to stuggle against the ropes around my wrist and ankles, and said he had plans of his own and how was i going to stop him.

Within minutes, two coworkers were at my door and Jane dutifully let them in. Marquis, a mechanic at work, brought a toolbox in with him which I thought was a little odd. John asked him if he brought everything with him and he said he had. John opened the box up and took out a dog collar and put it around Janes neck and told her for the rest of the night she would wait on them hand and foot and she would be fine. She started to protest but he grabbed one of her breast and squeezed hard enough to bring tears to her eyes and looked over to the others and said I see we have some work to do. Two of them picked her up and carried her over to the dining room table while John again reached into his box of toys. He blindfolded her and as she again started to protest Marquis slapped her acoss the face and put a ball gag in her mouth. Again I struggled against the ropes to no avail. John told us his reward was getting a new lover and mine would be a raise and a new truck. Jaime, a driver like myself, then stepped up with the box. I was not prepared what was to happen next. He got out a tattoo gun and some black ink and tattooed a black panther about the size of your hand on the lower outside of each of Janes legs, to mark her as a black slut for everyone to see John said. Then he got a piercing needle and oierced both nipples, putting a chain between them, to show she is a slave John said. If that were not enough, he then proceded to brand John's name on her lower arm, to let everybody know she is mine John said. Before they untied her, John came over to me and hit me in the crotch this time even harder.

When they removed the blinfold and gag, Jane crying, asked me why I let them do this to her. Before I could say anything, John had taken two steps toward me with a clenched fist. All I could think to say was it was best this way. Black was the superior race and John, Marquis, and Jaime could give her more than I could ever imagine. John smiled at my answer and I was spared another brutal blow.

For the next 4 hours the three of them had sex with Jane in every way possible, one at a time, two at a time and even all three of them at once. Every hole she had was filled at least once. At first she protested that we always used condoms for birth control, which drew a big round of laughter and the comment about wasting black seed if condoms were used. OMG! I never thought about her getting pregnant by a black.

Neither Jane nor myself realized how much time had passed or what time it was until Charley, our seventeen year old, put her key in the front door and came in to see her mother getting used by two black men...

Please post more what happened next?

oh yes, has my cuckhubby drooling with envy and got me sopping wet!
Please continue

you lucky man, please write more, what happened with your daughters????

goood story.... tooo hard and ROUGH

Last edited by a moderator:
yes very good, would love to hear what happens next

tell us more

A woman gets *****, beat and brutalized, and soon, an underaged girl will be ***** and scarred for life, .....and its hott to you morons? ...thank god i don't meet these type of guys in real life.

Reactions: TheFitz
An eerie silence covered the room as Charley closed the front door and took three steps into the living room. She glanced briefly at me tied to the chair before turning to stare at her mom who was on all fours on the couch. Marquis was pounding her asshole with his 9” dick and Jaime has his equally large tool buried in Jane’s mouth. Neither guy slowed down at all as if it were no big deal Charley had entered the room. The slave chain hanging from Jane’s newly pierced nipples and the freshly tattooed black panther on her leg were clearly visible to all, including Charley, who stood there silently. My mind was racing. Why did she have to see her parents like this? Why wasn’t she reacting in any way? Why did I have to have gotten her that part time job at work-yes she recognized all three men (John was also her boss)?
The silence was broken when John took a step toward Charley and slapped her hard enough on her cheek to leave it bright red. I came unglued and start shouting everything you could imagine having seen my little girl hit like that. John came over and hit my balls harder than before and I again realized I was helpless to do anything. He went back over to Charley and backhanded her other cheek. He turned to me and said “the first time was because MY BITCH did not follow the rules and the second time was to show you she is my bitch and you cannot do anything to change that”. Tears were coming down Charley’s face as John looked at her and said go tell the little white boy the rules. She walked over in front of the chair I was tied to and said “Whenever I enter a room with John in it, I am to address him as Master, strip nude and present myself to him, turn my back to him and bend over showing him my butt plug is still in place, and get on my knees to service his beautiful black cock. I have 60 seconds to do these things or I have broken the rules. After he fills my mouth and I swallow all of his tasty seed, I am to service anybody else in the room he tells me to. I am only to speak when spoken to do whatever he asks of me”. (17 is the age of legal consent in the state we live in.) Charley then walked over to John, stripped, presented herself, showed her butt plug which he removed, and kneeled in front of him. To my shock she also had her nipples pierced and was wearing his slave chain. She eagerly sucked his huge dick and balls taking his full length in her mouth. As he was about to cum he told her to swallow all his seed not wasting any. She hungrily lapped it all up and went over to Marquis to suck him as directed. Again she was told not to allow any cum to be wasted. She did as told and moved over to Jaime except this time John told her not to swallow his load. Instead, John told her to come over to the chair I was in and open her mouth over mine and let me taste another mans cum for the first time. As I started to protest, Jane came over and kicked my balls and asked when would I learn to do as I was told.
After Charley emptied her mouth into mine she stood up and begin to tell me the story of her and John. During the first interview for her part time job, he took her in all three holes and pierced her nipples. He told her she would do as he said and was now his. The first two weeks he used he exclusively before he started sharing her with customers and friends. He has since pimped her for money and other favors. Then she dropped the bomb on us. She was pregnant and had no way of knowing who the father was. She also felt it would be appropriate if John moved into my bedroom and she and her mother slept with him. I could have her room down the hall…..

Reactions: walter2000uk