• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love bites.......

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
Personally, I love seeing bite marks and hickeys as a subtle reminder of an intense sexual encounter between a man and a woman. They leave a visual history that fade in a day or two and are especially erotic if a lady notices them the morning after.
Anyone have some pics on the subject hat they'd like to share???

I don't have any pics to show but I sure love to see my wife come home from a date with the bite marks and hickeys on her sweet white body as proof of what her black lover has been doing to her.

Dave said:
I don't have any pics to show but I sure love to see my wife come home from a date with the bite marks and hickeys on her sweet white body as proof of what her black lover has been doing to her.

Agreed, VERY sexy and makes me hard. My GF in college came back from a weekend back home and she had hickeys on her neck and all over one tit. While we were getting into it and I pulled her cloths off I asked her about her weekend and if she saw any old friends, she said no. While playing, me on top, kissing, etc... while she is nude - I'm looking at her hot little body with these hickeys knowing full well she was so well fucked by someone else I asked a few more direct questions and she would not admit to it.

It was so fucking hot to me that another man was so recently on top of her fuck and sucking my GFs hot little body that I fucked her so long and hard I loved it! I put deep/big matching hickeys on her other tit so when she went into the shower the next morning she would see what TWO men did to her.

Too bad she would not admit she cheated on me, I honestly might have married her. She would have been a hotwife and fucked 100's of men I know this for a fact now. Her sexual history back when we were dating was that she had fucked more than 100 guys an this was when we were about 21. She loved to cum and cum and cum. She was very into being pleased my men.

love bites

ive always loved having my neck kissed and sucked on and the markls it leaves

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a few black women bite me very hard without warning when a Bull is shagging me hard. I enjoy seeing the teeth marks and next day the yellow bruising that comes out on my skin.