• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love Eating A Guy's Cum Out Of My Wife

br40d

Wife Is a 3 Hole Cum Slut
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2010
La Grange, Illinois
I always thought my wife had a perfect pussy, but it’s never more arousing than when another man’s cum is dripping out of it. That load of semen from her bull, the man that’s been inside her more than me lately. He gives her the sexual satisfaction she craves that I don't! As a cuckold I find it far more pleasurable to lick his cum from her cunt than put my own cum inside her.

Reactions: joost, cummmthirsty, kinkyexpat and 9 others
Just knowing it is there is exciting! Sucking it out is heavenly!

Reactions: Geglu, kinkyexpat and Deleted member 653027
I jacked on this wife once, husband slurped every drop. It was hot to watch. He asked repeatedly to suck my cock but I wasn't comfortably with it b/c it was a one time encounter.

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Very few pleasures in life equal that of eating a creampie from your wife's pussy!

Reactions: Geglu, kinkyexpat, jessestrange and 1 other person
I found a tube of lube buried in her trunk. I asked her about it, denial. My question continued for years. Told her all I want is the truth, whatever it may be. About 2 years ago she finally fessed up. She was pissed at me for something and took a FB. She said it was quite often, several times a week. She would have continued had I not found the lube.

Wonder how many creampies I ate without realizing it.

But I do look forward to the day when I do it openly.

Reactions: kinkyexpat, Geglu, morethanacock and 1 other person
br40d said:
I always thought my wife had a perfect pussy, but it’s never more arousing than when another man’s cum is dripping out of it. That load of semen from her bull, the man that’s been inside her more than me lately. He gives her the sexual satisfaction she craves that I don't! As a cuckold I find it far more pleasurable to lick his cum from her cunt than put my own cum inside her.
OH YEAH that's me all the way , getting use to being a sexless cuckold husband . I enjoy the thought of my wife fucking other men , being a ***** wife. Her just kissing me and jacking my worthless little dick till I'm ready to cum, then I'm on my own.

She also knows I will eat her to orgasm if she's clean or not. LOVE tasting another mans cock and cum in her.

Reactions: bull stud and Deleted member 653027
[QUOTngE="br40d, post: 689455, member: 554316"]I always thought my wife had a perfect pussy, but it’s never more arousing than when another man’s cum is dripping out of it. That load of semen from her bull, the man that’s been inside her more than me lately. He gives her the sexual satisfaction she craves that I don't! As a cuckold I find it far more pleasurable to lick his cum from her cunt than put my own cum inside her.[/QUOTE]
Sharing her out ? Inbox me a very horny huge cock bull" waiting

Reactions: Geglu, cummmthirsty and GaryCaste
br40d said:
Love to load up your wife tight pussy for hours!! believe me this horny black bull will!!
Over and over again. Email or text let's chat set
cuck72 said:
OH YEAH that's me all the way , getting use to being a sexless cuckold husband . I enjoy the thought of my wife fucking other men , being a ***** wife. Her just kissing me and jacking my worthless little dick till I'm ready to cum, then I'm on my own.

She also knows I will eat her to orgasm if she's clean or not. LOVE tasting another mans cock and cum in her.
Hey, guy u could my cock and Jack off " post email now

How I so so agree, here's to an endless stream of lovers spunk running from those we love or so so desire!!

br40d said:

I love to see cum rolling out of her pussy, but we cannot find a successful way of keeping it in until she gets home

Reactions: kinkyexpat, Deleted member 653027 and Geglu
If you've read my posts, we longer have much of a sex life, but Friday night we played. It has been so long since the last time I can't remember.

Anyway, I fingered her to 4 orgasms during which there was little talking, but I told her I was going to cum all over her pussy and then lick her clean. I asked if she'd like that and she said yes. I told her I'd probably need some encouragement. She stopped me from pursuing #5+ due to a mix-sex mild Asthma flare-up.

Disclaimer: I loose ALL interest in sex after orgasm.

I got between her legs and stroked my cock making sure to rub her clit each stroke, then I unloaded all over her pussy. When I was done, I gave her a towel for cleanup. After I rolled back to my side of the bed, she said, "I thought you were going to lick me clean".

So I now know she is OK with it, actually wants me to do it, that it isn't just 'sex talk'. Next is to get her to give me the encouragement to follow thru. BUT, yes BUT, the next time we have sex will most likely be many months from now, she won't remember any of it and I'll need to start all over again.

Reactions: Nazareth
What's a man got to do to catch a break, 2wheel?
What brought about the play? Maybe it will repeat quicker than you anticipate.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the good wishes. The play, talk talk talk, felt more like begging.

I also hope a repeat will be timely.

Indeed Black Cock Only Creampie Goddess Khristy, and I hope that one day with your wonderful training I may be selected to be there to serve you. How I so desire to further your pleasure in being one of your cuckboys, to consume and so eagerly devour the divine heavenly Fresh Creampie flowing from you so magnificently.
'Creampie cafe
' creations, now that has a created a wonderful image in my mind Goddess Khristy!! :)

Reactions: Deleted member 653027 and colin webb
My experience involves eating my own cum from my wife's pussy. I was always a quick cummer and had to finish her off by licking her pussy. Most often after I came, I'd lick and suck her pussy and taste the cream pie that i left in there. The thought of eating another man's cream pie is almost overwhelming, but so far I have not had the pleasure of doing that. I am now becoming a cock lover and feed from the source. I doubt I will ever get the opportunity to taste the pie from her pussy, but the idea always excites me.

nellied@excite.com

oh absolutely...CP for me! and she loves delivering it up. here's a couple of a recent encounter of my lovely and one of her lovers...

1.jpg 2.jpg

Reactions: Focker, Geglu and Nazareth
Beautiful freshly fertilized cunt. What a kind caring wife you have to go and get creamed.

cookman7 said:
oh absolutely...CP for me! and she loves delivering it up. here's a couple of a recent encounter of my lovely and one of her lovers...

1.jpg 2.jpg
Love to stick my cock in that hot mess!

hyundai said:
I love to see cum rolling out of her pussy, but we cannot find a successful way of keeping it in until she gets home
have her put her panties back on immediately after he fills her up. when she gets home have her show you the wet spot. take them off slowly and watch see much of his cum has soaked them through and is still leaking out of her. I love to lick her panties and her pussy clean while she describes how well he fucked her and then take them to work with me the next day so I can keep smelling their cum all day.