• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love Gangbang Pictures

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
Is there any sites out there that show many black men gangbanging one white woman. I love being gangbanged and love watching these type movies and looking at those type of pictures. My husband has found me a couple of sites to look at. It is awesome to see a white woman wide open with so much cum oozing out. Just looking for more sites. Thanks...Luv .....Liz

Elizabeth T said:
Is there any sites out there that show many black men gangbanging one white woman. I love being gangbanged and love watching these type movies and looking at those type of pictures. My husband has found me a couple of sites to look at. It is awesome to see a white woman wide open with so much cum oozing out. Just looking for more sites. Thanks...Luv .....Liz
do you have any gangbang pics of yourself?

Nothing nicer than a white girl with cum dripping down her thighs as she tries to walk after a "good seeing to" - she will cum back for more within a few days, she won't be able to stay away. And this is her destiny - and it will be so, because it is so good for her to take black man semen into her pussy.

GBS Tia (16).jpg

Gangbangsquad

Herbs dawg pound crew - MILF Gangbang

I would LOVE to see a movie of these two gals? There are some really good pics of them enjoying several black men together on the same bed. If anyone knows of a video/clip/DVD of this encounter I would love to hear about it. Check out http://www.herbsdawgpoundcrew.com/ These guys have a lot of fun with a nice collection of horny ladies.

Attachments

• 910f07.jpg
    910f07.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,142
  • 910f08.jpg
    910f08.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 910f09.jpg
    910f09.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,585
Charlie Parker

man these white bitches old men must get the best sloppy seconds in town. send some flicks and let us hear some juicy stories of them getting some good bbc fucking

A cuckold husband would be over the moon to get sloppy seconds from these black bulls. Look at the contented smiles on the two blondes. What a story they will have to tell their husbands when they go home with "hot desert between their thighs". Won't need to cook a meal for hubby.

I like to see sperm in the crevice of a female bum, with cheeks stretched apart to see it properly. If she has been fucked by 5-6 bulls, the surplus runs out and should be rubbed up/down her bum groove from anus to vagina, so she feels the wetness all over her bottom.

I feel sorry for wives who only get one squirt of semen, then rush off to have a shower because they don't like the wet feeling between their thighs as they sleep after a fuck.

If only they could set aside their limited thinking, and go to a black bull fuck party, and fall asleep exhausted with semen in their hair and all over their body. The shower in the morning would then be worthwhile, before an after breakfast "bulling" to do it all over again.

Then they could go home to their white husband - and say "I will cuck you from now on with black cock - I am addicted to black, as I know know what I am missing"

Heres a pic

Thought everyone might like tis!:)

i've been with 3 black guys... but i'd love to take on 5 or 6 at a time...

nor cal anyone?

BBWChocolateLVR said:
i've been with 3 black guys... but i'd love to take on 5 or 6 at a time...

nor cal anyone?

My kind of woman!

Users who are viewing this thread