• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love it

• Thread starterNC_Dawgmess
  • Start date

NC_Dawgmess

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2009
Love the site. Engaged male here from NC. STumbled onto IR on a free site about six months ago and haven't been able to stop looking. My fiancee is a total prude and would never go for it, but the idea drives me mad and horny as hell. I'm not gonna lie and say we've done stuff or making up some story, just saying what's up and I'd pay good money for a black man to thrash the hell out of her.

No idea how, and short of passing her out on yager-bombs wouldn't happen lol.

Anyway this be us. Yes we're both over 21 and nope she doesn't know I'm here! Peace!

Attachments

• 931dsc.jpg
    931dsc.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,591
  • l_233e3dd67d85450fb764ca34917aedad.jpg
    l_233e3dd67d85450fb764ca34917aedad.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,547
  • 1310356886_l.jpg
    1310356886_l.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,280
NC_Dawgmess said:
Love the site. Engaged male here from NC. STumbled onto IR on a free site about six months ago and haven't been able to stop looking. My fiancee is a total prude and would never go for it, but the idea drives me mad and horny as hell. I'm not gonna lie and say we've done stuff or making up some story, just saying what's up and I'd pay good money for a black man to thrash the hell out of her.

Anyway this be us. Yes we're both over 21 and nope she doesn't know I'm here! Peace!

Very pretty fiance'. I know from seeing her exactly why you would want this. Same reasons for most of us; she is hot, would look very very sexy (or knowing she was doing it) with a Black stud really fucking her good.

Don't give up! You may very soon have the opportunity to let her know how much you love her and how much you want her life to be 100% fulfilling and that includes extreme sex with a hot stud, etc... maybe while discussing your wedding, your future together.

You want it, she is the right looking girl - do it.

What's the freakiest thing she's done so far?

Where in NC?

NC_Dawgmess said:

Dude, let me be first to say thank you for being honest. I would much rather talk with a normal guy about his normal girlfriend not being into it, than fed a bunch of BS about how you "finally convinced her" or "it finally happened!" Let's face it, 98% of cute normal girls run screaming from stuff like this.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay. Lotta nuts in this place, with some occasional gems.

you got msn or yahoo ? black lover 32 old CA

Welcome to DC NC_DawgMess it's good to see a guy offering photos of his cute lil brunette. nice photos I'd fuck her!

25yoNYCbull4wives said:
Welcome to DC NC_DawgMess it's good to see a guy offering photos of his cute lil brunette. nice photos I'd fuck her!

thanks!

I'd like shot at her.

Wow, she's very very cute. I really appreciate your honesty also. Looking at her she definitely looks like the type who wouldn't go for it, and for some reason women like that just turns me on even more, knowing that me fucking her would be somewhat against her will.

SrBilong said:
Wow, she's very very cute. I really appreciate your honesty also. Looking at her she definitely looks like the type who wouldn't go for it, and for some reason women like that just turns me on even more, knowing that me fucking her would be somewhat against her will.

That's hot as hell. I like that idea!

here is another of her. because you guys rock. thanks for all the comments.

Attachments

• 931946126_l.jpg
    931946126_l.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 857
great pics, thank you

She's Lovely :D

dude your fiancee is gorgeous

Please show her feet!!

hi......shes very hot........ my dick is hard as a rock thinking about her sucking and fucking BIG HARD BLACK COCK while you watch and jack-off
BIG THICK BLACK COCK deep fucking sweet southern white pussy....it don't get any better than that.
I'm sure that you will be grooming her in the near future for BIG BLACK COCK.....i'M I RIGHT ?

Would you like to jack-off while you watch her on her white knees worshipping a BIG THICK BLACK COCK AND BALLS with her lips, tongue and mouth
I have a feeling that down the road aways you will want her BIG BLACK COCK ONLY WIFE....am i right ?

Something to Jackoff 2

Here you go Dawg. Watch me fuck your gurl.

Attachments

• Dawgmess02.jpg
    Dawgmess02.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Dawgmess01.jpg
    Dawgmess01.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 401

Users who are viewing this thread