• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love it!

• Thread starterpzen
  • Start date
P

pzen

My hot girl is screaming upstairs with her black bull while I wait in panties for the clean up. Nothing better his bbc is superior in every way

Shit just got real.

Just got my creampie mmmmmmm I def worship that BBC. Are there any suggestions on what I can do to show my appreciation?

She had be blow cum bubbles wow this is so exciting. I am now officially his bitch. We are about to watch a movie and I can't take my mouth off his cock the whole time. :)

Why isn't it her mouth on his penis? Is he gay too?

So now he made me a full time cross dresser. We went out to the club and black men kept gropping me while I giggled like a school girl. I got fucked in the bathroom and the guy never knew. Once I had a few drinks in me I has feeling up every big cock in there. The best part was kissing this guys dick while he sat at the bar. I am a little black cock slut. Our bull says the next step is a I heart BBC tramp stamp next week.

This is what I kind of look like

Perfect Italian Shemale Double Teamed - M27

One of the hottest vids I have seen. No man could not fuck that ass. It made me wish I had an ass like that, and the little hots are great. Lucky guys.

very nice