• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love (lust) Affair - A Vignette (M/m)

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
Love (lust) Affair – A Vignette

By D.O.

Mmmm, Daddy you would be in such big trouble if I were with you right now. No one has EVER gotten me sooo “switched on” before. That kiss from the night before last was incredible. Right now I want to run my tongue behind your ear, down to your collarbone, and across your neck to the other side....I'm sure that the feel of my mouth on your chocolate flesh would arouse the sleeping giant in your jeans.... The only thing you would be able to think about or feel is pure pleasure...Your black cock swelling more and more with every lick. My soft little white hands would be caressing you everywhere they wandered to...including your stiff, dark cock, which I would touch gently and stroke so softly......Eventually, I wouldn't be able to resist licking it, it would be so tempting! My kisses and licking would be your invitation to touch me too, and you would taste my ruby lips, my throat….my nipples.

We would give as much as we would take, please as well as give each other pleasure.....And because of that, I'd arch and offer you more of myself...moaning your name and gasping with each touch of your mouth on my body.....hands in my hair.....heat of us combining. You would press your hand against my satin panties, tormenting me until you would slide a possessive finger past them and into me....You would catch my scream in your mouth....feasting with your lips as I throbbed...... I'd close my warm hand over your swollen black cock and guide you right into my wet pussy....Pleasure would shoot through both of us, you would fill me, and in return you'd feel the wet heat of me surrounding you. We would move slowly, savoring each trembling rise and fall, stroke by slow, deep, stroke.....We would lay there, our bodies exhausted and dripping with sweat...and drift off to sleep......

Nothing else compares to how we feel when we're together....I'm all yours, Daddy......You make my mouth water....You are so hot....Thank you for sharing your body with me....and for allowing me the pleasure of giving my body to you….my Black Lover. Thank you for telling me I’m beautiful ....no one has ever said that to me! My pussy throbs when I think of that and how you touched me....and how you bred me….giving me the gift of your fluids.

God, how I lust after you Black Daddy!

Users who are viewing this thread