love my slut wife...... but

• Thread starterabba148
  • Start date

abba148

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2005
Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love my slut wife and would not want her any other way, but I miss the fact that I never had that first time cuck experience.

I knew my wife was a slut when we met. The first time I saw her, she was getting fucked by my married friend at a party in the back seat of his car. I watched his cock sliding in and out of her before I saw her face and before morning, after being introduced, I licked her pussy and fucked her in that same back seat. While standing outside the car pulling her pants back up she told me that she saw me watching her and my friend earlier and that she was surprised when I stuck my tongue in her pussy because no one had ever been willing to do that when they knew she had already had a cock in her and she wanted to see more of me if I could handle her sleeping around. She said she loved to fuck and had no intentions of being exclusive to one cock.

Over the next 6 months we began seeing more of each other and she continued to spread her legs for whoever she wanted and during that time I can't begin to guess how many different guys rode her bareback. On the day she told me she had been fucked by 3 different guys that day at different times (and it was only about 4 o'clock in the afternoon), I asked her to marry me.

That was 26 years ago and it has been a great 26 years, but.... I can't get over the fact that I missed out on that first time cuckold experience. To be married a few years and then learn that your wife, who you thought was faithful, had been getting pumped in the back seat of some strangers car has got to be the hottest thing ever. Or finding out that one or more of your friends were the ones laying between her legs and riding her bareback. Because my wife openly fucks whoever she wants, I can only fantasize.

Reactions: blueballcucky
Well we can't have it all. Just imagine the guys that had been married for 26 years and didn't know and missed out on years of fun and sharing. Consider yourself lucky