Love The Attention My Wife Gets

• Thread starterBIGCalifas
  • Start date

BIGCalifas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2018
My wife is beautiful and when the mood is right, she can turn anyone on, men and women. When we are out in public, she will tease me by flirting with guys that I know she would fuck and then to really get me going, she will tease women that I am checking out. And, yeah, we have enjoyed fucking around with other couples but other than me eating other women's pussies in front of her or having her friends (seven women and just me!!!) while most of them were eating each other out, and her sucking some dick, we've never fully swapped. But I really want to see her get fucked and if the mood is right, I'd love to be able to suck that big hard dick and balls at the same time while they are fucking her sweet pussy.

Reactions: Nazareth
I have a GF with some similar qualities. She's a bit on the chubby side, but LOVES showing her titties off, so she wears a lot of camis, tank tops, and the like. Her titties are big, and when she is displaying them, she draws LOTS of attention. We both love when guys are checking her out, or talking to her so they can look down her top, or look at her nipples showing/poking through the material.

We've also discussed the possibilities of swapping with another couple, and agree the ideal situation is for them to be bi, so same-sex pleasuring can occur. She's less willing to share me with another woman, but is absolutely willing to watch me fuck and suck another guy, and I get to watch her do the same with the other woman as well as the man.
i suppose it's more like an orgy than a swap at that point, but I can't see 'labels' getting in the way....

Great post! My wife does not have big tits but she knows how to work what she has. Besides, she has big ass and long legs to make it for it. I knew that she had hooked up with a couple of girls but once we got married, I thought that was off the table, but one night, while partying with another couple, my wife and my buddies wife came back into the den, from a trip to the restroom, and started to make out. My buddy and I were shocked. Next thing we knew, they were naked and in a 69. They both said that they wanted to watch us jerk off. So we stripped down. He and I were sitting on the couch, just enjoying the show, dicks in our hands. I got even harder knowing and seeing how hard his dick was watching my wife eat his wife out. I wanted to reach over and grab his dick and more. I didn't. We messed around that night and many more nights but we never swapped, at least the guys didn't. But the girls went to town on each other and on us. It was great but I was left with the urge to do the bi thing. I will admit that during one of those sessions, I did get very close. My wife and I were head to head, right next to his dick as he fucked his wife. My wife pushed my head down and I did lick his shaft but I was not sure how he would react so I pulled away. My wife still gets off on that thought. This took place years ago and he has reached out to both of us, wanting to hook up again and he has admitted that wanted for us to jerk and suck each other off. Maybe one day.

BIGCalifas said:
..... he has reached out to both of us, wanting to hook up again. He has admitted he wanted for us to jerk and suck each other off.
Well — you have your answer. Go for it (and, of course, tell us about it)....

I know but it is hard to plan something out when you're in different time zones.