• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love to share wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date
No need to be insecure

She has a lovely body... tell her that and ask her to ****** more of her self.. perhaps she can play with some toys to demonstrate her capabilities...
If you want her to get laid, put some effort in it... The result would be that she will have plenty of lovers (that make her feel really good!!). ^)_(^

I love seeing her on her knees too... especially when she is sucking someone else's cock like this

Attachments

• bj1.jpg
    bj1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 719
here are a couple of her breasts and cleavage. she loves to flirt and tease to see how hard she can get you!!! I have even seen her do more than tease too!!!

Attachments

• cleav1.JPG
    cleav1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 174
  • brst1.JPG
    brst1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 204
  • brst3.JPG
    brst3.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 298
this was my view while playing cards the other nite!!!!

Attachments

• cleav4.JPG
    cleav4.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 261
  • crtch2.JPG
    crtch2.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 361
would love to hear how you would get her all wet!!!!

Attachments

• shower1.JPG
    shower1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 159
  • shower2.JPG
    shower2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 186
great pix of her sucking cock@!

jc67452003 said:
Been awhile since I have shown her off....she thinks her ass is too big....I don't agree....what do you think???? She loves to suck cock too!!!!!!!!!!

She as a beautiful ass, I would love to kiss it

thanks for the comments...she loves hearing what you would like to do to her!!!

Attachments

• imag0005.JPG
    imag0005.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 402
  • pssy.JPG
    pssy.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 315
she really enjoys a nice hard cock!!!

she is very hot

Gangbang queen?

Love to see her making love to a gang of black studs... sucking and fucking, being the centre of sexual attention and enjoying it.... while you look at her and seeing that she experiences multiple orgasms!!!! :eek:

That is great!!!

Sega, you must have a "wonderful wife"!!! Love it when family is involved!!!

she went out last nite with some girl friends. she ran into an old male friend of hers. long story short, they went out to his SUV and fucked for about an hour. of course she said she started by sucking his dick and licking his balls. she loves to lick and suck on guys balls when they are shaved. she brought me home a nice wet pussy to go down on. it was awesome!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Did the girl friends know?

jc67452003 said:
she went out last nite with some girl friends. she ran into an old male friend of hers. long story short, they went out to his SUV and fucked for about an hour. of course she said she started by sucking his dick and licking his balls. she loves to lick and suck on guys balls when they are shaved. she brought me home a nice wet pussy to go down on. it was awesome!

That is very hot. Did her friends know what she was up to?

awesome!

very hot, maybe her sisters will also fuck in front of you and make fun of you?!

my wife's girlfriends know that she loves to fuck. When she is on top of me fucking me after a night out, one of her favorite lines is "you love it when my pussy gets really nasty don't you?" Of course I have to admit I do!!!

I love it when she cums home with her pussy really stretched and her lips swollen!!!

a couple more pics for ya.....

Attachments

• allwht1.JPG
    allwht1.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 151
  • lpd2.JPG
    lpd2.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey JB, she loves really hard cocks!!! sure she would love yours too!!

Tell her she is perfect and to show more for us horny guys.

Users who are viewing this thread