• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love to share

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date

jc67452003

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2006
love to hear what you would like to do with her!!

Attachments

• fur51.JPG
    fur51.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,006
  • whtbdbrst1.JPG
    whtbdbrst1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,166
what i would do

i would love to come up behind her and kiss her neck while i pulled her tits out of her bra and squeeze her nipples as i was kissing her neck i would press my fat cock up against her gorgeous arse she would peel her g off and i would ease my dick into that red hot pussy

Would love to get hold of those great tits and rub my cock around the nipples until I cum. Then watch you lick them clean.

:D

she loves to have cum on her tits....and ass too!!!

Attachments

• Photo_0014.jpg
    Photo_0014.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 470
  • pj1.JPG
    pj1.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 644
  • pj2.JPG
    pj2.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 461
wow great ass and great tits would love to help her out.

she loves to have a cock in her mouth too

Attachments

• imag0004.JPG
    imag0004.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 423
  • imag0005.JPG
    imag0005.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 540
I wish that was my cock!

she really does love cocks, and she loves to lick and suck a guys balls too!!

Nothing better than a ball sucker!!

she made a guy cum once just by sucking his balls

jc67452003 said:
love to hear what you would like to do with her!!

love to nipple on her sweet nipples, lick and nipple them a long time and then lick my way to her sweet pussy and lick back to her sweet tits and then slowly enter her and start off slow and work up the pace and make long love to her

she can go for a long time too!!!! she was with this one guy for 5 hours!!!! she was pretty sore the next day though!!!!!

yeah she did....she really enjoys having a cock in her mouth, as well as other places of course!!!

Attachments

• bj3.jpg
    bj3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 320
Jc

She is a keeper. She can any dude she wants. Tell us more and Thanks. OKDEACON

Last edited by a moderator:
Awhile back we were at a bar shooting pool. She was doing pretty well and I think the alchohol made her a little more loose and cocky than normal. She bet this guy that if she didn't win she would give him a bj out in our car. Needless to say she lost. She made good on the bet too...I could see our car from inside the bar and they got in the backseat. Every now and then I would see her head going up and down on him. It was awesome!!! She swallowed everything he had and when she came in she gave me a big kiss. I love the taste of her mouth after she has given a blow job.

JC this is some good stuff. You must have a very wonderful Hot Wife. Cudos. Thanks for sharing. Please let us see some more of her. Tell her we also thank her for letting us in on her hot adventures. She appears to be Class A Eating pussy.:p:p:p:p That was one lucky dude that beat her ass shooting pool. Does she ever do more that sucking their cocks? okdeacon

Hey Deacon....thanks for the compliments and yes there are times she does do more than suck their cocks. One time she fucked a friend of ours in the backseat of my truck while I drove them around, then we pulled over and I let him drive while she climbed on top of me and fucked me with her sloppy wet pussy...Here are a couple more pics of her....would you guys rather cum on the front of her or the back!!! LOL

Attachments

• whtbdbrst1.JPG
    whtbdbrst1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 128
  • fur51.JPG
    fur51.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 94
jc67452003 said:
Hey Deacon....thanks for the compliments and yes there are times she does do more than suck their cocks. One time she fucked a friend of ours in the backseat of my truck while I drove them around, then we pulled over and I let him drive while she climbed on top of me and fucked me with her sloppy wet pussy...Here are a couple more pics of her....would you guys rather cum on the front of her or the back!!! LOL

JC It is so hot to know she is fucking some guys for you. Yes your Hot Wife is a goddess and to answer her question about which side i would like to come on. Well i tell you i would like to come on her INSIDE as far and deep as my blasting cock could shoot it. Tell her many thanks for the hard dick and aching nuts. Yes i love it. okdeacon. As far as her pussy goes which i have never seen is, i assure her i would :p:p:p:p it. Thanks

a couple more pics.....she loves the comments!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• pssy.JPG
    pssy.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 110
  • shower2.JPG
    shower2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 105
JC what happened to ya, no more post. Tell me what going on with your hot wife!

Users who are viewing this thread