• Thread starterCuckObsessed
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cum

CuckObsessed

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2017
do any other cucks love when bulls grunt and groan when they are cum in/on your girl?

487ebb5403cc1843d56522e2f7ca243f.3.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969
CuckObsessed said:
do any other cucks love when bulls grunt and groan when they are cum in/on your girl?
487ebb5403cc1843d56522e2f7ca243f.3.jpg
My most favourite part! I also love watching his cock twitching inside her while he fills her with his sperm.

Reactions: JeffCA and toolman2c
My ex-wife was a dirty cheating slut and I loved it!
I have only had the pleasure of watching a man cum in my current wife one time, some years back now, but I absolutely loved it when it happened and I wish I could get her to do it again

Reactions: JeffCA
zippless said:
My most favourite part! I also love watching his cock twitching inside her while he fills her with his sperm.

I must admit i did enjoy seeing james cum inside my wife, the way his body tensed and his facial expressions was a turn on. Also when he spooned her I could see his cock pulse as he fired his sperm into her. This never failed to enthrall me.

Also I loved to see my wifes facial expressions when she recieved his load. She loved feeling him orgasm in her and it usually triggered an orgasm in her at the same time.

I often had trouble holding my own orgasm at bay and a couple of times I couldnt. Seeing him cum in her was enough to trigger mine also.

Onceacuck said:
I must admit i did enjoy seeing james cum inside my wife, the way his body tensed and his facial expressions was a turn on. Also when he spooned her I could see his cock pulse as he fired his sperm into her. This never failed to enthrall me.

Also I loved to see my wifes facial expressions when she recieved his load. She loved feeling him orgasm in her and it usually triggered an orgasm in her at the same time.

I often had trouble holding my own orgasm at bay and a couple of times I couldnt. Seeing him cum in her was enough to trigger mine also.
Oh ya baby! You know it. You obviously have been there. I love it and can't get enough. Big cock small cock it just doesn't matter.

Reactions: toolman2c
I love it.... my favourite part. I love that moment when I see him thrust hard so he's as deep as he can push and every muscle in his body tenses as he grunts.... I know he's filling my wife with his sperm. She often reacts with an orgasm of her own making the experience even more special.

zippless said:
Oh ya baby! You know it. You obviously have been there. I love it and can't get enough. Big cock small cock it just doesn't matter.
God I completely agree. When it comes to that, I love every single cock that cums inside her. Hearing him grunt and watching his cock twitch. My god. And it truly is never enough.

If you haven’t yet, I can’t recommend enough holding on to his cock and feeling it shoot his load into her.

Reactions: JeffCA
My wife loves to kiss her bull passionately as he is cumming off in her.turns me on. even better when he fucks her a second time in her cum filled pussy

Reactions: shellbeyourslut
That is hot.

mmm I'm glad I'm not alone. my girlfriend has one guy in particular that will grunt and moan at the top of his lungs for a solid minute as he pumps every bit of cum in her. He's an animal.

We have one in particular like that too. Doesn’t it get you so hard every time?? Fuck. Makes me cum about half the time.

shellbeyourslut.
can i pm?