Lucy's side of the story

• Thread starterrenegadesgirl
  • Start date

renegadesgirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2010
so my boyfriend, renegade, pointed me to this site and wanted me to post my side of our story. this whole thing, including the terminology, is completely new to me and i have some opinions of my own. as he said, we have been in a wonderful relationship for a lil over 2 years. he is perfect in almost every way. he is caring and thoughtful and very loving. the only downside to our relationship is the sex. we have sex maybe 2-3 times a month. NOT ENOUGH for me! he doesnt kiss me and when he does, hes not the best at it. he doesnt like going down on me and because i know he doesnt like it, i dont even ask him to bc knowing he doesnt like it takes the pleasure out of it for me, he doesn't seem to really appreciate it when i give him head so i've stopped for the most part, he doesnt like lingerie, he has the same routine for sex and it is always the same, he never makes any noises, i always know what to expect....boring! before him, i had such an exciting sex life and this just isnt cutting it for me. so one night while we were driving home from class and i brought up our less-than-desirable sex life yet again, telling him how unsatisfied i was and he said in the heat of the moment that i could fuck other guys as long as it was just fucking. i got mad thinking that meant that he didnt care about me as much as i thought he did. then this old flame started texting me again. he'd text me on and off for the past 2 years seeing if i was still in a relationship b/c he still wanted me. i am a very faithful person and always told him i was and we'd leave the conversation at that. but this time, when he (we'll call him john), texted me again, i couldn't resist talking dirty to him, knowing that he wanted me. especially when i had that comment in the back of my mind. i told john about the comment and he begged me to ask renegade about it again. i finally mustered up the courage to ask renegade about it and he really suprised me when he said of course he was serious. it was just another way of showing him how much he cared for me. he knows how much i like sex and how i crave cock and this is his way of giving it to me. he made some ground rules in that he can call it off at any time, no questions asked. he wants to know who and when i fuck, he has to approve of the guy, and he also wants pics of the other guys cock in my mouth and pussy. all the rules i completely agree to. i want this experience with john to bring us together and to make our sex life better. so far it seems like its working. renegade hasn't stopped texting me since i've brought it up and for the first time since we first started dating, hes sending me pics of his hard cock and telling me what he wants to do to my wet pussy. i even distinctly remembering complaing that he never sends me dirty texts anymore and he said it wasn't his style....apparently he was wrong! i LOVE LOVE LOVE how much this is turning on renegade. his renewed interest in me is making me even hornier. right now i am looking forward to my first time with john, which will be in a couple of days. john will always have to wear a condom when inside me. bareback will be reserved only for renegade and we have a fuckfest planned for the day after john fucks me in order for him to reclaim what is his. i want him to dominate me and tell me what to do. i love that renegade wants to take me lingerie shopping for john too. i love that he wants to help me get ready for john. its very exciting. im hoping that ill get to have renegade and john at the same time very soon. but for now, my hopes for this experience is that it brings renegade and me together and renews our sexual appetite for each other. i want renegade to feel like he has to compete to be the best. the best kisser, the best pussy eater, and the best fucker....because i already know he is the best at knowing how to love me.

Good luck and thanks for sharing

Hi Ms. Lucy,

Thanks for posting and WELCOME to the forum!

renegadesgirl said:
The only downside to [my relationship with my bf Renegade] is the sex. we have sex maybe 2-3 times a month. NOT ENOUGH for me!

Oh, oh... not good. That's a heavy downside.

renegadesgirl said:
He doesn't kiss me and when he does, he's not the best at it.

That sounds even worse...

renegadesgirl said:
He doesn't like going down on me and because i know he doesnt like it, i don't even ask him to because that takes the pleasure out of it for me.

Oh, Jeez...

renegadesgirl said:
He doesn't seem to really appreciate it when i give him head so i've stopped for the most part, he doesnt like lingerie, he has the same routine for sex and it is always the same, he never makes any noises, i always know what to expect....boring!

I hate to lay this downer on you, but I hafta' say, Ms. Lucy, your sex life sounds less than optimal...

renegadesgirl said:
Before [my current bf], i had such an exciting sex life and this just isn't cutting it for me.

No, I wouldn't think so. I would even go so far as to suggest you may not have found the man of your dreams...

renegadesgirl said:
... etc... I want this experience with john to bring us together and to make our sex life better. so far it seems like its working. renegade hasn't stopped texting me since i've brought it up and for the first time since we first started dating, he's sending me pics of his hard cock...

That's hilarious. Since you live together (or see each other frequently), why doesn't he just get his cock out, get it up and proudly show it to you...?

renegadesgirl said:
...and telling me what he wants to do to my wet pussy.

Nice...

renegadesgirl said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how much this is turning on renegade. his renewed interest in me is making me even hornier. right now i am looking forward to my first time with [my ex and now lover-in-waiting john, which will be in a couple of days.

It sounds like you've found the key to Renegade's sexuality...

renegadesgirl said:
John will always have to wear a condom when inside me.

You're a stern woman, Ms. Lucy. You could request he show you he's "clean" with an STD lab test, ya'-know... the local public health service will probably give him one for free.

renegadesgirl said:
Bareback will be reserved only for renegade and we have a fuckfest planned for the day after john fucks me, in order for him to reclaim what's his.

OK... as long as you don't have to wait a month for Renegade to get around to showing you his passion...

renegadesgirl said:
i want him to dominate me and tell me what to do.

Who... John or Renegade?

renegadesgirl said:
i love that renegade wants to take me lingerie shopping for john too. i love that he wants to help me get ready for john. its very exciting. im hoping that ill get to have renegade and john at the same time very soon. but for now, my hopes for this experience is that it brings renegade and me together and renews our sexual appetite for each other. i want renegade to feel like he has to compete to be the best. the best kisser, the best pussy eater, and the best fucker....because i already know he is the best at knowing how to love me.

I think you have exactly the right idea, Ms. Lucy... everything you've said in this last paragraph is right on track. (One could argue that being the best kisser, the best pussy eater, and the best fucker is all part and parcel of knowing how to love you... but now it sounds like you're actually moving Renegade in the right direction.)

After groping around in the dark for quite a while, it sounds like you've found the "on" switch for Renegade's sexual persona and yours as well. Good luck!

—Custer