Lunch With My Boss

bemyecstasy

My Slut Wife
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2015
I had introduced my boss to my wife at a company function and they seem to hit it off nicely and spent some time chatting. Little did I know that he would reach out to her a few weeks after and ask her out for lunch. I was not aware of any of this until after.

He picked her up at work and took her to a trendy part of town for lunch and then they went for a quick drive in his convertible as it was one of those warm summer day. Little did I know but it turned out that there was 2 tops down that afternoon. I did not recall her wearing anything special or sexy that day for him but it certainly turned out to be naughty from what she shared with me later that evening when I got home.

On the drive she told me he talked about how lovely she looked and hoped that maybe she would go out for dinner with him sometime. He pulled over into a small parking lot and ask her if he could take a few pictures of her as she looked great. And obviously she said yes. He took a few and then asked if she could be a good girl and undo a few buttons for him. And then a few more and the rest is history.

While he was taking pictures of her he talked about wanting to really play with her tits and possibly cum on them some time. She said he did fuck her standing beside the car but later had her suck on him and then jacked himself off over her tits. He had her pull her bra back up over her tits with his cum still wet. Seems he loved her bra too as her tits kept spilling out all the time while he took pictures and again while she suck on him.

She went back to work with wet tits & nipples in her bra and then had to attend a meeting. She said that when the cum dried in the bra and stuck her nipples to it, every time she moved, the sensation on her nipples was wonderful plus the people in the room not knowing what was going on really added to her arousal.

On the way back to the office she was rubbed his cock while he drove and it really jumped when she made comment to him about enjoying herself with him.

He certainly was proud of himself and knew that he had a good little sub slut to explore. Not only that, he was all smiles when he told me later that afternoon about taking her out for lunch and would be taking her out again soon. Then he showed me the pictures. The Proud Bull in him was obvious and he even sent me the pictures as a reminder.

Unbutton - 1.png Unbutton - 2.png Unbutton - 3.png Unbutton - 4.png Unbutton - 5.png Unbutton - 6.png

Reactions: Havefun, JeffCA, moltenneeds and 12 others
Can't say that I blame him. Lovely.

Have to agree with you. She really loves to show them off, especially if she gets a nice hard reaction !

Unbutton - 7.png Unbutton - 8.png Unbutton - 9.png

Reactions: jsnow, JeffCA, Verycurious and 2 others
Great pic's and sound's like she . enjoyed her time with him.
do you know when they are. going out again.
keep us posted.

Very nice!
A wife who makes it happen is a treasure. Good for both of you.

It happened years ago and they definitely went again and again and again and again and again. You get the idea I am sure.

She is definitely a treasure and a slut !

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Excellent time had by all.

Beautiful story... Are you still working for him ? Or living on same town? How long did the submissive affair last ?

great story, thanks

That is a very hot story. The wife with your boss/her boss is a very erotic scenario. My wife has been having sex with her older married boss for over 12 years. Since he is married too, they always fuck at our house. They have a date once a week. He will be here tonight after work. I'll be in the family room jerking off during their date.

My ex-wife dated my boss when we first got married. We were just 21 and he was a mid-40s married guy with kids. I loved working with him every day knowing that he was enjoying my hot young wife. He never found out that I knew that he was fucking my wife.

Reactions: hornyhub_hotwife, BigdaddyToronto, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Indeed a very hot story as I can truly relate. It would seem that each of us have good memories of our wives having experiences with our respective bosses.

Back when my ex-wife and I were back in our 30's she dated my than boss which was about 15 years our senior. He was divorced at the time and once they connected they truly did date (beyond simply sex); he spoke openly in the office about the woman that he was dating, no one in our office new what my wife looked like so when she would come to visit him at the office it was always very exciting. He made sure that I knew that they were dating, that they were sexually activity (intercourse and more), and she had her own closet/drawer space at his house for when she visited.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and BigdaddyToronto
curious, has sharing your wife with your boss helped your career?

SquirmingSub said:
Indeed a very hot story as I can truly relate. It would seem that each of us have good memories of our wives having experiences with our respective bosses.

Back when my ex-wife and I were back in our 30's she dated my than boss which was about 15 years our senior. He was divorced at the time and once they connected they truly did date (beyond simply sex); he spoke openly in the office about the woman that he was dating, no one in our office new what my wife looked like so when she would come to visit him at the office it was always very exciting. He made sure that I knew that they were dating, that they were sexually activity (intercourse and more), and she had her own closet/drawer space at his house for when she visited.

It is hot that your boss makes a point of using his position and making sure that you know that he is dating your wife. It's hot that he talks openly in the office about the woman he is dating.

When my ex-wife was having the affair with my boss, I always wanted him to know that I knew he was fucking my wife. He was older and married with kids so they never actually dated, he just liked fucking a hot 21 yo blonde. We were afraid that if he found out that I knew, he would stop fucking my wife and neither of us wanted that to happen. Working with my boss every day when he was 'secretly' fucking my wife was hot for me.

When my ex-wife graduated from college, she had a long affair with her older married boss. Her boss bragged to one of the other executives of the company, who then hit on my wife. In her early 20s, my wife was dating two married executives of her company. I used to go visit her at work just to be around two older guys who were fucking my wife.

My wife was actually dating the man who is now her boss before she started working for him. He had been fucking my wife for about five years when he offered her a job managing his professional office. Since my wife would be working for him, it made sense for me to meet him. It was hot meeting a guy who had been fucking my wife for years. An interesting twist is that his wife began working for his company a few years ago. HIs wife has no idea that her husband has been fucking Kate for over 12 years now. She and Kate have become 'work friends'.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and SquirmingSub
robandkate said:
It is hot that your boss makes a point of using his position and making sure that you know that he is dating your wife. It's hot that he talks openly in the office about the woman he is dating.

When my ex-wife was having the affair with my boss, I always wanted him to know that I knew he was fucking my wife. He was older and married with kids so they never actually dated, he just liked fucking a hot 21 yo blonde. We were afraid that if he found out that I knew, he would stop fucking my wife and neither of us wanted that to happen. Working with my boss every day when he was 'secretly' fucking my wife was hot for me.

When my ex-wife graduated from college, she had a long affair with her older married boss. Her boss bragged to one of the other executives of the company, who then hit on my wife. In her early 20s, my wife was dating two married executives of her company. I used to go visit her at work just to be around two older guys who were fucking my wife.

My wife was actually dating the man who is now her boss before she started working for him. He had been fucking my wife for about five years when he offered her a job managing his professional office. Since my wife would be working for him, it made sense for me to meet him. It was hot meeting a guy who had been fucking my wife for years. An interesting twist is that his wife began working for his company a few years ago. HIs wife has no idea that her husband has been fucking Kate for over 12 years now. She and Kate have become 'work friends'.

Rob, sounds to be a great experience. It is hard for someone to know how it feels until they have experienced it directly. It can be a good relationship/arrangement to have when it works out.

That is so true. A lot of guys fantasize about different sexual situations but until they have experienced those situations they have no idea how it really feels.

We are fortunate to be good friends with a local lifestyle couple who share a lot of the same interests as us. Like us, their hobby is getting his wife into bed with various other men.

They have a perfect record of his wife having sex with every male boss she has worked for. She always makes it a priority to seduce her bosses. She has sex with her boss even if he is not someone who would normally interest her. She has had affairs with some fairly unattractive men just because they were her boss. Part of the eroticism for them (and me) is that the guy gets to fuck her just because he is her boss, not because she actually likes him.

In my wife's case, she is actually in love with her boss on some level and he is in love with my wife. They have been romantically involved for over 12 years.

I have been a business owner for many years so it has been a long long time since I have had a boss for my wife to fuck. I did ask my wife to date a divorced guy who worked for me. His divorce had devastated him and after a year he was not yet dating. I thought he might enjoy some pussy. Kate liked him and one night we met him for drinks and ended up at his apartment. Kate seduced him and he fucked her right in front of me.

After that first night, he fucked her often, sometimes in our bed with me watching, sometimes in our bed alone and sometimes Kate would stop at his apartment after work for sex. She even spent a few nights with him and even a couple of weekends. He told me that him dating his boss' wife was surreal. I thought it was really hot letting a guy who worked for me date my wife. He dated Kate regularly for over a year until he met a girl who interested him.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, BigdaddyToronto, gatorrdw and 2 others
Rob, it is truly a shame that we didn't live on the same city block. I enjoy reading about the life you and Kate have "shared", we are lucky men to have women that enjoy being a woman, as with Kate my wife seemly just had to "have" every boss or supervisor she ever worked for or with. To my knowledge none of them knew that I knew that they were fucking her, they all thought it was an affair with a married woman. The only one to know was her boss that lived with us as her first "2nd husband". Along with her bosses she was involved for 11 years with my much older boss. Please continue to post about you and Kate's life it's very enjoyable to read about. GTR

Reactions: mr_lickher