• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Luv the way BBC feels in my hand

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
I am always so nervous at first, almost to the point of backing out...but when I get my hands on that BBC I become a different woman. My nerves melt, my knees get weak, I lose my breath and my pussy is soaked instantly. The sweat girl goes away, I lose all my inhabitions and I just want to feel that huge cock stretch me over and over...pure pleasure. Just wanted to share some of those feelings...

Attachments

• handfull 1.jpg
    handfull 1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 853
  • handfull 2.jpg
    handfull 2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 766
good wife know how you feel i get same way when i have a blk cock in my hands and mouth

I've always noticed a slight hesistation when a white chick encounters her first black dick.
Once she gets her hands on it.....she like a crack fiend on a pipe.

Peace.

I love the message these photos present.

But their impact would be better felt if they were enlargeable thumbnails. Can you re-insert them in enlargeable form ?

Goodness, the girl's hand looks like a child's around that thing.....

Neat 'n Petite said:
I love the message these photos present.

But their impact would be better felt if they were enlargeable thumbnails. Can you re-insert them in enlargeable form ?

Goodness, the girl's hand looks like a child's around that thing.....

To feel that thickness, its heaviness and stength ...the faint pulsing of a big black cock in my hand, gently pumping it - no urgency - seeing my hand move up and down in a firm but gentle rhythm, staring hypnotized at the ultimate sexual organ. The only thing better is when my patient, loving stroking is rewarded by those powerful, energized spurts of silvery-white sperm arcing in the air, splattering warmly and thickly over my hand, hanging from my wrist in long swaying strands... oh my, just the thought gets me moist...

simultaneously,u should hold my 4 incher and grape like balls and make me look the stud in his eye

venus1 said:
simultaneously,u should hold my 4 incher and grape like balls and make me look the stud in his eye

ROFLMAO !! And may I ask for WHAT?? The reason I would be holding a BBC is because I already KNOW the difference...Besides, it may take both hands to really, adequately handle the BBC.

But thanks for letting us know you have 4 inches...I would never have cared to really inquire since BBC is the only way to go.

Just for you "Neat & Petite"...this beautiful dick is attached to a stud who can go for hours. My little pussy was sore for a week...just wish he lived closer.

Attachments

• February 2006 214.JPG
    February 2006 214.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 402
  • February 2006 215.JPG
    February 2006 215.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 415
  • February 2006 207.JPG
    February 2006 207.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 366
it is true it is a weird feeling

the good wife said:
Just for you "Neat & Petite"...this beautiful dick is attached to a stud who can go for hours. My little pussy was sore for a week...just wish he lived closer.

Ummmmmm...thank you soooo much....

and a big hug for Karen for her mesmerizing testament. Her word picture is like a beautiful poem....a poem honoring something powerful, yet strangely beautiful. I went to bed with that vision in my mind.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Ummmmmm...thank you soooo much....

and a big hug for Karen for her mesmerizing testament. Her word picture is like a beautiful poem....a poem honoring something powerful, yet strangely beautiful. I went to bed with that vision in my mind.

Oh my...thanks 'Neat'...I just close my eyes and think back to some experiences and then it's a matter of writing down what I see (and have felt)...

Users who are viewing this thread