• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Luv to see black cocks on my pics

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date

Who many men are jacking off looking at me

• Total voters

fatgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2007
I just luv watching black men jack off on my big white ass........Can anyone help me?
fatgirltime@yahoo.com

That Is A Big Ass

It looks very nice and sexy you have good curves.And let me tell a big assed white woman with a good figure does it for me.I would lick that pretty pussy of yours so dry you could use it to put you face powder on with.And maam thats dry!!! okdeacon yes I voted where is my lapel pin?

hmmm..

Wouldn't you rather have the real thing? I would love to see a fat black cock stretching your pussy...

I hope some day to have the real thing.

blackbeard said:
Wouldn't you rather have the real thing? I would love to see a fat black cock stretching your pussy...
I hope some day to have the real thing. For now I just have to wish. I would love to see you jack off on me. fatgirltime@yahoo.com

nice ass!

fatgirl said:
I hope some day to have the real thing. For now I just have to wish. I would love to see you jack off on me. fatgirltime@yahoo.com

Can't tell why u call urself fat from those pics but my puertorrican cock is quite hard for it! More of u please?
Raf
:cool:

Thanks you

Thank you....I like having a big ass. I just like rubbing it.......call me crazy>:rolleyes:

I won't call u crazy,

I myself love licking a nice big round ass before moving up to other things at hand! Thanks for replying!
Raf

formula61 said:
I myself love licking a nice big round ass before moving up to other things at hand! Thanks for replying!
Raf
Happy to do so. Thanks for your nice reply as well.

Users who are viewing this thread