• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Luv to see gents 60 + mounting my wife 35

• Thread starterjedmatey42
  • Start date

jedmatey42

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2010
Have always wanted to watch older gents 60years and onwards mount my 35yr old wife with no protection and on a regular basis, what does everyone think?

IMGP0142ghggh.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz
she is 35??? hmmm . Agreee with you though, love the old boys giving the ladies a good stuffing

Stuff it I would...

Sign me up. Wifey will watch and smack yer' lil' dickey around a bit too!

Ime not 60 but I agree, their is something so sexual about an old man fucking our younger wifes, and when they make them act younger as well ....

I would be happy to fake her in that situation for you mail me ..
Jim

I envy the lucky old fella that gets to make love to your gorgeous wife.

60 years old

Count me in!

I love the idea too - especially overweight men!

arthritis can put a crimp in an old bull's
game :-(

I think you're just talk like everybody else on this site...

would love to fuck her but she will end up pregnant by my big black bull cock

Lovely,my wife is off to pose nude showing her open cunt to a 72 year old tomorrow!
I hope he enjoys himself and makes her really pull her cunt open!

count me in

60+ gents for 35yrs wife

Well i have been desparately looking for a much older guy to take over my wife in the bedroom, then something has struck that may be an option so i thought i would run it by you locals to get your opion. As i said i am 43 my wife is 35, my wifes mum had a stroke 7 weeks ago and is aged 71,her husband who is my wifes stepdad is 67yrs. This stroke has rendered her mum with part paralysis on one side of her body. This has meant whatever sex life her mum and stepdad had is now non existent as her stepdad has told me this himself, while cooking a barbeque we had several beers and he let it slip that he didnt think my wifes sister would be getting any either from her husband and that he would like to get up behind her and bang one into her and squeeze her big tits. Him saying this took me by surprise and the next day i started thinking that if he thought that way about my wifes sister what thoughts did he have about my wife, who has bigger firmer breasts and 5yrs younger firmer body. I have since had heaps of horny thoughts on how to go about making this happen, would love some input or suggestions,or comments on wether this is right or not , i have caught him perving on her around our pool in a bikini, and around the house when she is in summer clothing i think he would jump at the chance i just dont know how to start the process without crashing, I dont think my wife would go for it but if she did i think it could be a great long term arrangement for them both. Any thoughts on how to do this im lost?

Attachments

• feed your chooks.jpg
    feed your chooks.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 424
I watched my wife suck off a 70 year old guy one time, she got naked for him too but she wouldn't let him fuck her, I wanted to see his cock in her pussy and clean her out when he was done, maybe next time.

jedmatey42 said:
Have always wanted to watch older gents 60years and onwards mount my 35yr old wife with no protection and on a regular basis, what does everyone think?

I'm ready.. _ (67 yrs )

My wife is a nurse who has to give a bedbath to some of the old guys, at my behest she loosens her uniform and really gives their dicks a good rub, first with the soap then with the towel. One guy took the hint and slowly worked his hand up her skirt, Nicky (my wife) just carried on washing him down and he got right up to the outside of her knickers and stroked her. I spunked pretty quickly when she came home and told me. Next day, same old boy and he moves his hand up again while she is working his dick, wife had a surprise when got to his target, no knickers bare shaven pussy, he actually pentrated with his finger and rubbed her clit and she did not say a word to him. She goes at it every chance she gets now but no other patient has been quite so forward.

Users who are viewing this thread