• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lying to boyfriend

• Thread starterbeachcutiegirl
  • Start date

beachcutiegirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hey,

I posted this once before and in "general cuck", but for some reason my picture didn't work...so I'm trying again

My name's Casey... I'm 22, me and my boyfriend just graduated college and I've been cheating on him for a year. He doesn't know about it yet, but he's talked before about his fantasy of seeing me with another man.

I always get so turned on knowing I've been doing exactly what he wants and he has no idea. I wonder if he would still be so turned on by the idea if he knew it's been happening behind his back for a year?

Here's a picture my boyfriend doesn't know about that my bull took of me before he used me. I'm usually such a good girl too, hehe. I have a few more if there is interest in my story

backside.jpg

Reactions: hotpipeline
Let's hear more, and see more beautiful

what would you like to hear about?

here's one more, but I haven't been getting much attention. I'll post some more if I know people are interested :)

P.S. that's Cameron holding me open, the guy I've been cheating with!

woops. forgot the attachment

Attachments

• closerlook.jpg
    closerlook.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 570
How big is ur bf's cock and how big is
this fb's cock? ...don't lie you're under oath
here.

I think he needs to be "led to water..." He will drink.

i would love to hear more

<cough cough>

More Please

Hey Cutie you are class AAA TABLE PUSSY. Would like more photos and more information on your games. Thanks for sharing your hot little ass and pussy with us. :p:p:p ok deacon said this. :eek:

Secessionist-circle-jerk.jpg welcome guys

great pics. i agree with another post. it seems as if the seeking around is the buzz for you.

i personally think you should see if your boyfriends is a cuck or wants to be then try it out with him. i think you will get a buzz coming back from a night and telling him the whole story and watching him be so turned on by it.

i wouldnt tell him you have been seeing other guys behind his back at all. i think that would be the end of it if you did.

Ask him if he has ever heard of the idea of cuckolds and how it can really make a relationship get better even though the male has to possibly give up his manhood

Users who are viewing this thread