• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Made a cuckold forever

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
I

imported_pussy boy

First let me describe to you my wife and i. We are a white couple my wife is 5' 3 130# 54 y.o. With a nice plump butt and big 36d tits that she love's to have sucked and fucked. I'm 5'10 210# 56 y.o I have always had fantasy's about my wife having sex with another man . But this turned out to be to much as you will see or read . Well here we go about 25 years ago it happen. I talked my wife into having sex with a guy i worked with , and wow it was great . So we got togetter about 10 times over about a years time . Then he moved away so that was the end of that . Now i want to do it again i have these fantasy's of my wife with a younger man like my son's friend brad . My wife likes this fantasy to so we use it in bed . Brad is a nice guy 26 y.o and when my son moved out his friend brad would still come over to say hello . Not like some of my son's other friends . Who have been in trouble and act like jerks i don't know why brad or my son hang out with them . bobby, josh, and ken all in there late 20's .But my wife does think they are good looking . Anyway After my son moved out his friend brad needed a place to stay for awhile so me and the wife said fine . Then the wife started to cock tease him like wearing her lowcut tight tank tops and her tight fuck me jeans , she did look hot . Well it worked one night when my son's friend came home around 11 or 12 at night i was already in bed . And my wife was laying on the couch with her silk robe and just a pair of panties underneath . So brad walks over to her and bends downs to kiss her .She is shocked at first then try's to push him away but not for long . When he get's a finger inside her she starts to get really wet and excided . She say's we can't do it here let's go down stairs, that's where his room is .Needless to say he fucked her good . When my wife came to bed she woke me to tell me what happen . I said wow i got to eat you . What i did'nt know or the wife was that my son's friend brad was in the door way, listening to my wife saying things like do you like the taste of brad's cum dripping out of me . Oh yes i love to eat brad's cum from your pussy . And you look really stretched he must have a big cock to . This i though was going to be our secret but it was'nt because of big mouth brad . you know what happen's when young guy's get together and have a few beers . So he had to brag about it , I did'nt think what happens next would happen .So me and the wife found out the hard way . we went to visit our son one night . when we knocked on his door I couple of his friends opened the door and let us in . he lives with josh and bobby two of the guy's i don't like much . Ken was another one and brad was there . They were playing pool drinking beer and the place was a mess . They told us jay was'nt home he was out for the night at some girls house . At that time i did'nt see one of my son's friends behind me lock the door . Then josh got real close to my wife and said you did'nt come here to see jay i think you came to cock tease The rest of us like you did to brad . With that nice white lowcut tight tank top that those big tits are falling out of . And ha guys what about these tight fuck me jeans just look at that old cameltoe , as josh grabed her crotch . I said i think we better go now . Bobby then joined in and said the partys right here as he pulls out one of my wife's tits . Ken then says So brad says you like the taste of his cum . My wife looks at brad and says how could you tell them , brad just says sorry . Ha one of them says i got to have some of that wet pussy brad's been braging about . My wife said please guys i don't think i can handle all 4 of you at once . Listen to that guys it sounds to me jay's slut mom wants to try . Lets help her out old man on your knees . As bobby pushed me to my knees in front of brad . By now my son's other two friends has his mother bent over the pool table . My wife turns to see brad push his fat smelly cock in my mouth it smelled like piss and sweat . But still got me hard . josh was holding my wifes arms on the table when ken pulled her jeans down , then i heard a laugh ken said look how wet those pantys are .You are so right brad jay's mom is a wet old slut . You do want this don't you , please don't make me say it . Ken said say it you old slut . No please then ken slammed his cock in her , Ok i need some hard young cock . I was listen to all the wet sounds her cunt was making and her moans as ken pumped her full of his thick hot young cum . Then brad moaned and said no pussy juice mixed with this and filled my mouth . I felt so humiliated and disgusting but i was as hard as a rock . Bobby and josh seen my hard on and laughed . Then told me to open my mouth and show your wife what a cumboy you are .Then josh said let's use jay's bed and fuck his mom real good . then my wife said oh on please not there as they draged her in our son's room and pulled her on top of his mattress where he sleeps . they tided me to the pool table and said private party . For the next 2 hours i heard them fucking my wife and calling her a fat old slut . And her moaning when they were slapping her ass . I could'nt believe they were treating my wife this way but i was so hard And i knew my wife was hot for it . Then the door opened with bobby and josh we're coming to get me they looked at my hard on and laughed and said glad we could help , I felt so small . come here you got a big mess to clean . You can start here as josh pushed me to my knees and told me to look at him and said what does this smell like . I said my wife's pussy , she came a lot on this Now suck it clean bitch . As i was sucking on josh i could see the other 3 guys fucking my wife with beer bottles And taking pictures . And laughing then they had me eating her very cum filled and stretched pussy and ass . Ken said if you want these pictures back will let you know when jay's gone again . I don't know what htey told my son about his cum drenched bed . maybe they said they spilled some beer on it . But what about that strong pussy smell wow . What a mess she was her tits had hickys on them and we're red her ass was red . She said when we got home she was so sore we would'nt be able to fuck for a month . I can't wait till they humiliate me and my wife again . I guess i will have to just jackoff thinking about it . And when i'm eating my wifes pussy and thinking of all there CUMMMMM .

:):):):) bene

Your son has nice friends!

great story!

That is a hot story. I hope you get to enjoy your son's friends over and over again.

pussy boy said:
First let me describe to you my wife and i. We are a white couple my wife is 5' 3 130# 54 y.o. With a nice plump butt and big 36d tits that she love's to have sucked and fucked. I'm 5'10 210# 56 y.o I have always had fantasy's about my wife having sex with another man . But this turned out to be to much as you will see or read . Well here we go about 25 years ago it happen. I talked my wife into having sex with a guy i worked with , and wow it was great . So we got togetter about 10 times over about a years time . Then he moved away so that was the end of that . Now i want to do it again i have these fantasy's of my wife with a younger man like my son's friend brad . My wife likes this fantasy to so we use it in bed . Brad is a nice guy 26 y.o and when my son moved out his friend brad would still come over to say hello . Not like some of my son's other friends . Who have been in trouble and act like jerks i don't know why brad or my son hang out with them . bobby, josh, and ken all in there late 20's .But my wife does think they are good looking . Anyway After my son moved out his friend brad needed a place to stay for awhile so me and the wife said fine . Then the wife started to cock tease him like wearing her lowcut tight tank tops and her tight fuck me jeans , she did look hot . Well it worked one night when my son's friend came home around 11 or 12 at night i was already in bed . And my wife was laying on the couch with her silk robe and just a pair of panties underneath . So brad walks over to her and bends downs to kiss her .She is shocked at first then try's to push him away but not for long . When he get's a finger inside her she starts to get really wet and excided . She say's we can't do it here let's go down stairs, that's where his room is .Needless to say he fucked her good . When my wife came to bed she woke me to tell me what happen . I said wow i got to eat you . What i did'nt know or the wife was that my son's friend brad was in the door way, listening to my wife saying things like do you like the taste of brad's cum dripping out of me . Oh yes i love to eat brad's cum from your pussy . And you look really stretched he must have a big cock to . This i though was going to be our secret but it was'nt because of big mouth brad . you know what happen's when young guy's get together and have a few beers . So he had to brag about it , I did'nt think what happens next would happen .So me and the wife found out the hard way . we went to visit our son one night . when we knocked on his door I couple of his friends opened the door and let us in . he lives with josh and bobby two of the guy's i don't like much . Ken was another one and brad was there . They were playing pool drinking beer and the place was a mess . They told us jay was'nt home he was out for the night at some girls house . At that time i did'nt see one of my son's friends behind me lock the door . Then josh got real close to my wife and said you did'nt come here to see jay i think you came to cock tease The rest of us like you did to brad . With that nice white lowcut tight tank top that those big tits are falling out of . And ha guys what about these tight fuck me jeans just look at that old cameltoe , as josh grabed her crotch . I said i think we better go now . Bobby then joined in and said the partys right here as he pulls out one of my wife's tits . Ken then says So brad says you like the taste of his cum . My wife looks at brad and says how could you tell them , brad just says sorry . Ha one of them says i got to have some of that wet pussy brad's been braging about . My wife said please guys i don't think i can handle all 4 of you at once . Listen to that guys it sounds to me jay's slut mom wants to try . Lets help her out old man on your knees . As bobby pushed me to my knees in front of brad . By now my son's other two friends has his mother bent over the pool table . My wife turns to see brad push his fat smelly cock in my mouth it smelled like piss and sweat . But still got me hard . josh was holding my wifes arms on the table when ken pulled her jeans down , then i heard a laugh ken said look how wet those pantys are .You are so right brad jay's mom is a wet old slut . You do want this don't you , please don't make me say it . Ken said say it you old slut . No please then ken slammed his cock in her , Ok i need some hard young cock . I was listen to all the wet sounds her cunt was making and her moans as ken pumped her full of his thick hot young cum . Then brad moaned and said no pussy juice mixed with this and filled my mouth . I felt so humiliated and disgusting but i was as hard as a rock . Bobby and josh seen my hard on and laughed . Then told me to open my mouth and show your wife what a cumboy you are .Then josh said let's use jay's bed and fuck his mom real good . then my wife said oh on please not there as they draged her in our son's room and pulled her on top of his mattress where he sleeps . they tided me to the pool table and said private party . For the next 2 hours i heard them fucking my wife and calling her a fat old slut . And her moaning when they were slapping her ass . I could'nt believe they were treating my wife this way but i was so hard And i knew my wife was hot for it . Then the door opened with bobby and josh we're coming to get me they looked at my hard on and laughed and said glad we could help , I felt so small . come here you got a big mess to clean . You can start here as josh pushed me to my knees and told me to look at him and said what does this smell like . I said my wife's pussy , she came a lot on this Now suck it clean bitch . As i was sucking on josh i could see the other 3 guys fucking my wife with beer bottles And taking pictures . And laughing then they had me eating her very cum filled and stretched pussy and ass . Ken said if you want these pictures back will let you know when jay's gone again . I don't know what htey told my son about his cum drenched bed . maybe they said they spilled some beer on it . But what about that strong pussy smell wow . What a mess she was her tits had hickys on them and we're red her ass was red . She said when we got home she was so sore we would'nt be able to fuck for a month . I can't wait till they humiliate me and my wife again . I guess i will have to just jackoff thinking about it . And when i'm eating my wifes pussy and thinking of all there CUMMMMM .
here's my wife or old slut mom they both fit her

thank you

Thank you all for the postive feed back i will try to write some more hot stories about my slut wife and yes cum boy me .

Enjoyed this one very much. Yummy pictures too.

DB xxx

addicted to eating dirty pussys

DomBullxxx said:
Enjoyed this one very much. Yummy pictures too.

DB xxx
that was a really wild hot fucking night don't get me wrong , but it scares me to think if my son ever found out . Besides i rather suck and lick black thick bulls cum from my wifes old pussy .

A lot of fantasys

Ever since that night with my sons friends i've been having these fantasys . One is i come home from work and fine one of my sons friends cars in my driveway . So i walk in the house and of cause i hear sounds from the bedroom . So i walk to the bedroom and listen through the door for a couple minutes , and hear my wife begging like a real old slut . saying things like please fuck me i really need your big hard young cocks . Please don't make me beg for it . Then i open the door and wow , picture this my wifes on the bed legs spread rubbing her pussy through her soaked panties . With two of my sons friends josh and bobby standing there they look at me and say sorry i guess she needs a younger and bigger cock old man . Josh says tell him you old slut , so she does . Then bobby pulls off her panties and sticks them in my face . And says see how bad your old slut wife wants it , you old little dick . As my wife tell them to fuck and stretch her good . They Keep the game up of humiliating me some more . By saying show the old dick slut how bad you really want it . So she shoves four fingers in her pussy and starts to cum for us . Then they just push me out of the way and say i think the old sluts ready . Bobby then says to me you have her panties so get the fuck out and jack off some where old man . Will take care of this real good , the fantasy ends with my wifes pussy being really sore and dripping for like four days . I've been taking her panties and jacking off to this fantasy alot just thinking of that sore dripping stretched out pussy , god they smell good .

I love that last picture. It looks like as the fat old slut is pulling those panties aside she's probably daydreaming of doing it for her young studs. Faining embassassment in front of them as her pussy smells up the room with her excitement.

I have many of these types of fantasies of my own. I would love to watch my wife being used and essentually owned by a gang of thuggs just like your beutiful wife. ****** to becoming a nasty little fuck animal for them to use when and how they see fit. Makes my cock hard as steel to think about it. But thats just one of my deviant fantasies. I loved your story and I hope you get many more chances to see your wife being owned by these arrogent degenerates.

Young bulls can stay up in more ways then one

I have to stop going to bed so early because i miss out on all the fun . Last night or should i say this morning . After i went to bed at about 10:00 o'clock because i get up so early for work . And i'm getting old i guess will be 57 soon . Anyway my wife stays up and watchs late night tv every night nothing new . Well a couple of my sons friends come buy , my wife tells me at about midnight . My wife gets up to answer the door just in her robe and a plan night gown . She looks to see it's josh and bobby and opens the door . Then before my wife can say a word josh grabs my wife from behind and says my girlfriends on the rag . And bobby's girlfriend is pissed at him so we thought of jake's slut mom , good thinking ha ! . So while i'm sleeping like a baby , bobby starts kissing her before she can say anything and josh opens my wifes robe and starts feeling her up by the back door . And it doesn't take long before there friends mom is getting wet . So when josh get's a finger in her and says your getting wet all ready ! she starts to moan . Then bobby says let's take this to the spare bedroom downstairs . And so they did , then my wife told me that when bobby was fucking her . He was telling josh how he liked my old loose pussy just as much as his girlfriends tight one . My wife said She got so embarrassed . Then told josh and bobby thats good because i like your big hard young cocks in my loose pussy , so where even . Anyway you can guess once again , this time two of my sons friends josh and bobby fucked there friends mom like an old slut . After they left my wife came to bed , when she woke me the clock read 3:00am and puts her arm around me and says , how would you like to eat my sore sloppy pussy and have sloppy fifth's . Then she said We had company or should i say i had company . Then my wife took my hand and but it on her very slimy swollon stretched out sore pussy . Then my wife started to tense up and said you can try to fuck me after you lick all that cum out of me . But my pussy is really sore , those boys got some big cocks on them and fuck real hard , bobby took it out on me because he had a fight with his girlfriend. So i went down between her legs and what a smelly and slimy mess . As i eat all that cummy mess and my wife tells me how josh and bobby each filled her mouth once and her pussy twice . WOW ! my head was spinning between my wifes legs with that well fucked cunt smell , It made my cock explode real fast , so it worked out for my wife because her pussy was to sore anyway .

love the comments

4winds04 said:
I love that last picture. It looks like as the fat old slut is pulling those panties aside she's probably daydreaming of doing it for her young studs. Faining embassassment in front of them as her pussy smells up the room with her excitement.

I have many of these types of fantasies of my own. I would love to watch my wife being used and essentually owned by a gang of thuggs just like your beutiful wife. ****** to becoming a nasty little fuck animal for them to use when and how they see fit. Makes my cock hard as steel to think about it. But thats just one of my deviant fantasies. I loved your story and I hope you get many more chances to see your wife being owned by these arrogent degenerates.
thanks for your comments , you know the one about my wife being a fat old slut .

so you love it when guys calls your wife dirty names? Good to know ;o

Last edited by a moderator:
those nasty words

inf_shop said:
so you love it when guys calls your wife dirty names? Good to know ;o
To me you can't get nasty enough with those comments . Isn't that what excites most of us .

Yes, I guess it is.

To me its intensely erotic when guys call my beautiful wife dirty and demeaning names. I love to here them talk in nasty and degrading ways about the love of my life. Telling me all the sick and perverted things they want to do to her.

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful woman to be your wife. Plus, you have some young cock for you to suck and fuck your wife. You get to clean up your wife's cum filled pussy. That is fantastic! You are so lucky. I would love to have a wife like yours and some young cock to suck.

Great Story !!! Really enjoyed it .... :)

RJ

Wonderful

pussy boy said:
thanks for your comments , you know the one about my wife being a fat old slut .
I love the picture that was posted with this comment. Nothing like a great looking ass just begging for a hot tongue or hard dick. I have both after looking at her. The way things are sounding I doubt if Mom's slutty behavior is gonna remain a secret from the kids much longer. Worst case, they'll get over it. Good luck and keep having fun. You only go around once,

good story of the gangbang and good pics.

Users who are viewing this thread