• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Made a little progress yesterday evening

• Thread starterfrank513
  • Start date

frank513

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2009
Firstly, I must say I ain't a cuck yet. I have been trying to pursuade my wife to accept this lifestyle but got little progress. She is a very conservative Chinese woman. So I decided to find some other way that can help me to approach it.
I knew a man from internet who is a massagist by chance. And the idea of asking him to give my wife a massage at my home came into my mind. She might not refuse it because sometimes she feels aches on her legs.
I had a little conversation with the massagist in order to know more about what he is going to provide to my wife. He tells me it’s a general massage which can relax human body. I asked him what should my wife wear when he doing the massage. He said it’s ok to wear anything she likes. And I told him to ask my wife to take off everything in front of him, everything, including bra and panties. He accepted.
It was half past seven yesterday evening he reached our appartment. Let’s make the long story short, we three directly moved to our bedroom. He didn’t ask my wife to remove her clothes because he was afraid that my wife would refuse to do so at the beginning. You know sometimes women need an atmosphere. In order to make my wife more relaxed, I quit the room and turned off the main light in the bedroom, left only a small light on.
I surfed on the internet with an exciting heart. I was so curious about what was going on in our bedroom. But I had to hang on to give them more time! Twenty minutes later, I couldn’t help going to that room to see what they were doing. It was really a horny picture coming into my eyes. The man was rubbing my wife’s big boobs! I could see clearly that her tits got hardened. Seeing me, he did the massage even harder. I found my wife was a little embarrassed when she saw me, but she had nothing to do with the situation because she has to obey the massagist.
And then the man said he was to massage her legs and asked her to take off her panties. Before my wife said anything he just pull her panties down to the ankles. Of course that my wife’s butt could been seen by us without any coverage! It was so HOT! I felt that I was going to explode. That was the first time my wife’s naked body shown to a stranger with her husband sitting aside. He put his big hands on my wife’s lovely little butt and began the massage. Gradually he moved his hands to the vagina area of her and started to rub her butt, labium and leg. He said to me:”let me tell you how to do massage on her legs so that you can help her to relax when her legs ache.” So I followed his action and began to rub her butt and labium area as well. You can imagine the scene that two men used their hands to invade my wife’s forbbiden area one by one. I could find that my wife’s vagina became juicy!
Although he didn’t fuck her at last, but this was also a great progress for me. It was absolutely the hottest day of mine in my past life. I’m looking forward to next experiences like this and maybe more!

sissyleanne said:
Very exciting! I got hard just reading your story. Perhaps i'll have to invite that masseuse over to 'massage' my wife too!
yes,sissy. I strongly recommend you to do that. I'd like to introduce that man to you and your wife.I think he is experienced in many aspects.lol

Congratulations!

Frank,

frank513 said:
[My wife] is a very conservative Chinese woman, so I decided to find some other way to approach [enticing her to make me her cuckold]. I knew a man on the internet who is a masseur. The idea of asking him to give my wife a massage at our home came to mind. She might not refuse, I thought, because sometimes her legs ache.

A very creative idea....

frank513 said:
I had a conversation with the masseur to find out more about what he would provide to my wife. He told me it would be a general massage she would find relaxing. .... I told him to ask my wife to take off everything in front of him, including her bra and panties. He agreed.

Excellent....

frank513 said:
It was half past seven yesterday evening when he came to our apartment.... we went directly to our bedroom. He didn’t ask my wife to remove her clothes because he was afraid she would refuse to do so at the beginning. You know, women need atmosphere.

Yes, of course.... clearly he understood it could turn her off if he did anything right away that might seem heavy-handed.

frank513 said:
I quit the room and turned off the main light in the bedroom, leaving only a small light on so my wife would feel more relaxed. ....

Good move.... a romantic atmosphere is very important.

frank513 said:
I was curious, but I hung on to give them more time! Twenty minutes later, I couldn’t help looking to see what they were doing. It was a very horny picture. The man was rubbing my wife’s big boobs! I could see clearly that her tits were hardened.

*Very* good. It sounds like he has a good feeling (so to speak) for turning her on.

frank513 said:
Seeing me, he did the massage even harder. I found my wife was a little embarrassed when she saw me, but she [felt] she had to obey the masseur.

Ah.... that's good. If your wife feels she must obey her masseur, that will certainly be helpful.

frank513 said:
And then he said he was to massage her legs and asked her to take off her panties. Before my wife said anything he just pulled her panties down to her ankles.

Cool! He had just the right sense of how to proceed....

frank513 said:
.... He said to me: ”let me show you how to massage her legs so you can help her relax when her legs ache.” So I followed his actions and began to rub her butt and labium area as well. .... My wife’s vagina became juicy!

Which must have had the effect of demonstrating to her (directly, one might say) that she was turned on by another man massaging her pussy. Your wife's response sounds quite positive.

frank513 said:
Although he didn’t fuck her, this was great progress for me. It was absolutely the hottest day of my life. I’m looking forward to more experiences like this!

Yes, I would think so. You might find it will work best if you arrange another massage for your wife with the same man in the relatively-near future, but next time discuss with him in advance — probably via a phone conversation — what you would like him to do with her and how you will fit into it, so the two of you will have an agreed-on "plan of action."

In your phone conversation (if you decide to do this), I would suggest also discussing how the two of you will handle it if your wife expresses reluctance but it appears to be token reluctance, and you have the impression she wants him to continue. Or alternatively, if she objects strongly and you have the impression she means it. A third possibility — which you would consider most desirable, I gather — would be your wife simply responding in a cooperative, positive way and doing whatever he instructs her to do, perhaps looking at you for reassurance via your facial expressions, gestures and comments. In the latter case, it will probably be best if you have an understanding with him in advance as to how far he will go. I.e., bring your wife to orgasm with his hand(s), then stop? Or, bring her to orgasm by massaging her pussy with his hand(s) then giving her cuninlingus, then stop? Or message her pussy with his hands, give her cuninlingus then fuck her to orgasm, then cum in her pussy?

If the masseur agrees to the more sexual aspects of another massage, you might also consider verifying he is free of sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs).... say, by asking him to get checked out at a public health service clinic (or equivalent) and show you some documentation before you invite him to give your wife another massage with trimmings, as it were.

Congratulations! I agree you have, in fact, made great progress. Good luck, and I hope you will keep us informed.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Frank,

Congratulations! I agree you have, in fact, made great progress. Good luck, and I hope you will keep us informed.

—Custer

Dear Custer,thank you very much for your patience to read my story and correct my mistakes in the post. I really appreciate your suggestions.
I have suggested that we ask the masseuse come again but my wife said why not change another man to try some new massage skills?
But I don't think I can make any bigger progress in the following 10 months because my wife got pregnent for about five months. However, who knows what is going to happen tomorrow? I will just hold my dream and try to make it come true.
I will get you guys informed when something new happens.
Thank you again and also thank those guys who read my story but left no words.lol.

Your wife has the final say ALWAYS, but it sure helps if she is FULLY CONFIDENT that she can have sex with other men or women (to her heart's desire) without her husband getting upset and suing for divorce.

My own story, and some advice

Yes a very exciting post!! I loved reading it, thank you.

Actually, it reminds me of a similar (but more fulfilling) thing that my wife and I did a couple of years ago.

My wife is also Chinese, but we live here in America.

100% true and real story, I promise!

I wanted to find a guy to fuck her (we had done this before, so it was fairly routine for us). So I got online and eventually found a guy across town with his own place, and he said he was a professional masseuse, with full equipment, and he did this inside his home. So we got the address and went on over.

My wife was dressed up very sexy. She weighs 100 lbs and is very sexy Asian girl. She was dressed up in a little "fuck me" skirt with very high heels and tank top on. When he opened the door to us he just about had a heart attack. He had the biggest smile on his face.

So we went up to his "massaging" room and sure enough he has a real masseuse's table, with a large selection of rubbing oils, scents, candles, the whole works. And his hands and forearms were huge too.

So I told my wife to have fun, then I left him and her to do whatever they like while I went downstairs and started watching a movie on the guy's TV.

I thought I would give them about 20 minutes or so, then see how/what they were doing. After about 10 minutes I started to hear some "fucking" sounds up there (voices and some banging), so I went up stairs to have a peek.

When I looked in, my wife was flat on her back on the table, her legs spread wide open, and we has on top of her, pumping his dick in and out of her missionary position, it was great! I had a great vantage point to see his dick pumping away at her little pussy. And it was awesome to see her little high heels up in the air pointed at the ceiling.

Turns out he did about 5 minutes of massage on her before he couldn't help himself anymore. My wife said he walked around to her head, dropped his pants, and simply put his dick into my wife's mouth, which she loved. After a few minutes sucking him, he soon opened her legs and started nailing her. That's about when I walked in.

For the rest of the night, I watched them mostly go at it, while "interjecting" here and there myself.

Towards the end he actually had a little bit of trouble cumming, and he asked me to leave the room. I said sure "no problem" so I went back down to catch the end of my movie. After 5 minutes I still didn't hear any big ending, so I sneaked up to the room to overhear my wife say to him "Do you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy?". He ended up cumming into my wife's pussy (while wearing a condom).

It was an awesome night, we had a lot of fun, and she totally got more than what she wanted ... a massage then sex with two guys, lucky wife!!

Anyway ... Frank ... my advice to you is ... be sure to invite another masseuse over to your place again, either that same guy or a different one, whichever your wife is most comfortable with. Then do everything the same as last time, give them some time and space to get comfortable. But this time ... your wife already knows you really do enjoy this, she doesn't think you are playing a trick on her, so after awhile go ahead and encourage the man to play more with her pussy. She will get so worked up that she won't want to refuse anything. Then it will be open for all!! Enjoy, good luck, and keep us posted!!

Thank you!

Thank you Tenderloin to share your story and experience with us. I'll take your suggestions into consideration. Your story is really exciting! Since you have a Chinese wife then you must know more about Chinese women. They are normally, cold outside but hot inside. Once we succeed in pursuading them, they can be as open as a western lady. I'm looking forward to that day that my wife nod on my interest.
Here is a few pictures of my wife, please enjoy.
Saraha, thank you as well for your kindly reply.
best regards to all the friends here.

Attachments

• wife.JPG
    wife.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 518
  • posen.JPG
    posen.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 543
  • wf.JPG
    wf.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 558
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord
Picture three looks like a fun position to be in!

Susan's Slave said:
Picture three looks like a fun position to be in!

lol. I bought a few toys for her to play with. The cuff is my favorite.:)

frank513 said:
Since you have a Chinese wife then you must know more about Chinese women. They are normally, cold outside but hot inside. Once we succeed in pursuading them, they can be as open as a western lady.

Yeppers indeed, that is so true!

I also just came up with another idea for you. It is a tried and true method, it should work great with you guys too. Try finding a western man for her. Then make up something so that all 3 of you go out to dinner, then dancing afterwards. When all 3 of you are sitting together, pre-arrange it so that he asks her to dance, right there in front of you, then you smile and give her your permission to do so. No lady gives up a chance to dance! Then when they are out there dancing together, it should be easy for him to start heavy flirting with her. Then invite him back to your place, and it should be easy to get her in bed with him. Worse come to worse, make up some excuse why he needs to sleep at your place. Then when you are alone with her, put her in those feet and hand cuffs and blindfold her. Then have him come and join you and "pretend" to be you. She will likely know it is him and not you, but I'll bet she won't say anything :) Wanna try it?

great posts guys keep going! Im a young british guy living in Bangkok and I love fucking married asian women. Tenderloin - your wife sounds like she is filthy I would love to fuck her and jizz all over her face and mouth ;) Frank - love the photo of your wife handcuffed, a great position to fuck her in while u watch!

If any couples are coming over to thailand then let me know!

webby said:
great posts guys keep going! Im a young british guy living in Bangkok and I love fucking married asian women. Tenderloin - your wife sounds like she is filthy I would love to fuck her and jizz all over her face and mouth ;) Frank - love the photo of your wife handcuffed, a great position to fuck her in while u watch!

If any couples are coming over to thailand then let me know!

Webby, thanks for the compliment. You would be welcomed to fuck her and jizz all over her face and mouth, if we were in Thailand. But that probably ain't gonna happen for another 10 years or so ... :( But you are now surrounded by tons of other sexy Asian females, go get some and enjoy!!

Hi Frank,

I read your story with some interest, and I think that perhaps an excellent way to get tour wife to open up to another guy would be to use the massage trick again, only this time you should hire a well built, handsome and muscular masseur. Check him out in advance, there are many who specialize in erotic massage, and make sure that he has a very (very) recent HIV?STD's clearance certificate.

If your wife enjoyed the first one, she will be more receptive the second time.
Also, if the masseur is wearing loose shorts, she will probably quite naturally begin sucking his cock.

If you fel that your presence inhibits her, give them time to get acquainted, even leave the house for a while.
She will quickly realize that this is what you intend for her, and she will soon be spreading her thighs open for her well-hung stud! :cool:

Hot story, good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread