• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

made me laugh

• Thread starterdon_jenny
  • Start date

don_jenny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2009
black man "paying" for his white woman-- just how it should be...lol

Attachments

• normal_p12.jpg
    normal_p12.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,022
Reactions: Jayisintexas
Any more photos like this - captions ?

Fuck whatcha heard man but it doesn't go down like that! The white "boy" will always give up his woman and his ass "if asked for" to the SUPERIOR black stud. Face it, it's a way of life. But it's ok to have your little fantasy in your head. We will let you.

Hmmmm. From what I can tell, it's usually the whiteboi who's sucking the black man's dick, and loving it.

bjw76 said:
Fuck whatcha heard man but it doesn't go down like that! The white "boy" will always give up his woman and his ass "if asked for" to the SUPERIOR black stud. Face it, it's a way of life. But it's ok to have your little fantasy in your head. We will let you.

hmm, fantasy is in your head, lol, no white woman i know would sleep with black-- for any amount of money.. if they wanted something huge- they would just buy it-- but instad they like to have INTELLIGENT conversations with someone the fuck. it seems MOST white woman have morals and respect for their husbands-- i guess this is what most of you are lacking, so sorry-- maybe your next wife will be better lmao...bye, cuckys!!!

bjw76 said:

Superior? your talking body only right? what is next.. the sluts doing horses because they are SUPERIOR? haha your life is so sad... to be married to an unfaithful woman wow, whos the pussy now. lmao

bjw76 said:

That would be the white guy sucking the black guy in the picture above then? :whatever:

Your Right

bjw76 said:

My girl gives up her ass all the time for any black man!

Bump, I am enjoying this thread so far, and waiting for more photos.

Users who are viewing this thread