• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Made to watch as wife takes black cock!

• Thread starterBarbi- naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

How do you perfer wife takes lovers?

• In same room so you can watch.

Votes: 113 53.3%
  • Behind closed door, so you can atleast hear.

Votes: 17 8.0%
  • Go out on date to return with used pussy.

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • fuck that! I'm fucking her at the same time!

Votes: 34 16.0%

• Total voters

Barbi- naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
These pics are from after a night out dancing. My wife dressed really sexy i a very short mini dress. She danced all night mostly with other guys as she made me watch from the side lines. When this one big black guy approached her, I thought for sure she was going to resist him. I was wrong, she danced the rest of the night with him, leeting him feel her up right there on the dance floor. Several other guys watched all the action as well. That big black guy gave my wife an orgasm right on the dance floor. After the last call was heard from the bar, they came over to me and told me to get the car. I asked Barbi what she had planned for the night and her reply was just get the car. So I went and got the car and stopped right in front of the entrance doors to let her in, she jumped in the back with the guy she had earlier been dancing with. Barbi then told me that he had just gotten out of jail and that he really was looking forward to fucking her. Before we had even gotten home, she had given him a blow job and made him cum in her mouth. I could hardly drive with all the sounds of excitement coming from the backseat. When we arrived home, they just kept each other in exctasy. That guy fucked Barbi like there was going to be no tomorrow. He has since been over several times, sometimes even bringing friends. God I love my naughty slut wife. If you would like to see the video of the adventure and to see my sexy slut wife in other adventures as well, please visit www.barbisluttyadventures.com

Attachments

• bcd_07 2246_TN.jpg
    bcd_07 2246_TN.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,921
  • bcd_06 2245_TN.jpg
    bcd_06 2245_TN.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,306
  • bcd_15 2247_TN.jpg
    bcd_15 2247_TN.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,756
  • bcd_23 2249_TN.jpg
    bcd_23 2249_TN.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,169
  • bcd_33 2250_TN.jpg
    bcd_33 2250_TN.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,927
WOW those pics were awesome and definetely make me want to join your site, your Wife is sooooooooooo hot!

very nice

I would love to pleasure you for hours and fill you full of cum

Tell me where?

Sardrax said:
I would love to pleasure you for hours and fill you full of cum
I am always looking for hot cum! I can't ever seem to find men that actually perform as they usually just write about how good it would be, but when I make plans to meet them they always come up with some excuse not to show up. What is happening with men these days!!
hugs & blow jobs,
Barbi

Dream wife

Wow, every cucks real fantasy - a blonde, blue eyed curly haired wife craving and getting BBC.

Stunning

Please show more. Trying to get my wife to do a big black cock any help

Users who are viewing this thread