• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

madison wisconsin slut with cuck

• Thread starterbigjj71
  • Start date

bigjj71

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2008
this is dana schiele from madison wis her brofriend luvs seein take blk dick. He took the pics of us.

Attachments

• 11-15-2007-53.jpg
    11-15-2007-53.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,034
  • really naughty 001.jpg
    really naughty 001.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,258
  • really naughty 021.jpg
    really naughty 021.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2,268
  • really naughty 022.jpg
    really naughty 022.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,034
Cool....

Bigjj71,

That's very cool. Ms. Dana is on the right track, and so are you.

BTW, my wife and I lived in Madison, Wis., for 5 years quite a while ago. We liked it.... it's a nice place to live.

Best regards—

Custer

Very sexy pics bigjj...self.Im extremely jealous! I myself am a 22 yo college student from Wi who would give anything for your situation! Send me a message or something, it would be great t.alking with you

MacNfries,

I was initially puzzled by that too. On further thought, I concluded Dana Schiele's black lover in the photos is the poster, Bigjj77, and the photos were taken by Dana's "cuckold" boyfriend. The post, in other words, should read:

"This is Dana Schiele from Madison, Wisconsin. Her boyfriend loves seeing her take black dick. He took the pictures of us."

If that isn't the right interpretation, maybe Bigjj71 will straighten us out....

—Custer

This girl is really hot and quite beautiful. I'm glad she's finally able to get the dick she needs.

Very nice!!!

Wow, those are really awesome pix, thanks!!! I really like to see the action pix, especially with the before pix too (the pix of her in preparation of being total slut). Great stuff, keep it cumming!!!

Custer Laststand said:
MacNfries,

I was initially puzzled by that too. On further thought, I concluded Dana Schiele's black lover in the photos is the poster, Bigjj77, and the photos were taken by Dana's "cuckold" boyfriend. The post, in other words, should read:

"This is Dana Schiele from Madison, Wisconsin. Her boyfriend loves seeing her take black dick. He took the pictures of us."

If that isn't the right interpretation, maybe Bigjj71 will straighten us out....

—Custer
sorry about all the confusion my bad. i'm the blk man fuckin her in the pics.

Bigjj71,

bigjj71 said:
sorry about all the confusion my bad. i'm the blk man fuckin her in the pics.

Thanks for the clarification and confirmation. (The two of you look good together.)

—Custer

MacNfries said:
I really love petite, skinny girls ... she's nice. But, I'm a bit confused here ... your sentence has everyone in 3rd person. So, who's writing here, bigjj71 ... the cuck, the bull, the bitch? I kinda assumed you to be the cuck, however you end with "He took the pics of us" which means you're in the pic *the black guy!? I love to jerk my puny knub of a dick reading some of these threads, but damn, I hate having to sit and figure them out first. :confused:

You figure ANYTHING out HEH HEH HEH!!!!

very hot pics

Love them skinny let me get in to her young tight cunt with my old fat black cock bareback i will soon add a few pounds to her flat belly around about 7 or 8 in 9 months tíme

Last edited by a moderator:
hot, love seeing white sluts with bbc.

bigjj71 said:
this is dana schiele from madison wis her brofriend luvs seein take blk dick. He took the pics of us.

hey im in madison u wanna trade wife pics? u could prolly fuck her too?

Users who are viewing this thread