• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maid/Slave pics

• Thread starterHeidi
  • Start date

Heidi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2004
I have noticed in many threads and discussions here that there is a lot of talk about white women taken as maids and servants by black masters and mistresses. I was wanting to see what good pics there were out there of this genre and good stories of the like.

I'll second that! i've never found any...

White Maid!

Here is a pic of a white maid i think you guys will like i have a cheating wife who i often make clean my place in just stockings and heels or in maid outfit she is my total slave and if things are not cleaned to my standard i punish her this varies from nipple torture to spanking or caning of her ass and sometimes her cunt to the worst punishment of all which is when i deny her my cock this drives her mad as i will tease her and tease her until she begs and i send her away with a dripping wet cunt, and beleive me the next time she comes she cleans my place brilliantly..

Attachments

• my maid.jpg
    my maid.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 967
Damn Rafael, I'd like to see the girl from behind. That big ass looks mighty invitings. Got any shots of her bent over? Post those mofos. lol

My Busty Maid!

Here are a few more maid pics all my women are big and curvy i do not allow skinny women the pleasure of my cock only thick busty big butt white women and they show their appreciation to me in many ways they clean for me, cook for me and wash my clothes i am adored by them and i adore them too, heaven to me is a submissive, attractive, voluptuous white woman...

Attachments

• My Busty Maid.1.jpg
    My Busty Maid.1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 555
  • my busty maid2.jpg
    my busty maid2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 552
now THAT's one happy girl...

Sir
I bet your white maids adore you and your nice punishments

very nice pics

Users who are viewing this thread