Make Up Sex

Horny wolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2013
I'm trying to write this with my phone which is a bit awkward. Please excuse that...

My wife is with her lover tonight and I am unable to listen in from her phone as we often do. She has not seen him for a month or so as they had a big fight and she said she would not see him again.

As the title says, she is having make-up sex with him at his apartment, and we all know how good that is...

The battery on her phone is dead, so I'm left to imagine what is happening. So about now I imagine they are in bed. They have been kissing and holding each other tight. He has already had his head between her legs, taking in her incredible scent (the best I have ever had...) his tongue exploring her sweet pussy...

By now she has told him to 'put it in.' And he has moved his body up along hers, kissing her, as she grabs his thick large cock. She is rubbing it against her pussy lips, and around her hole... I enjoy when she does this and she tells me he does too. I know she loves it.

She widens her legs as she pulls his head into her hole. She moans as he starts to push it in her. I'm sure she will be especially tight for him as she hasn't had his thick 8 inch (or more?) cock for a while. Until she him, I was the biggest cock she ever had, now He is the biggest. He pushes in slowly while she spreads her legs. The first time he can only go so far into her Filipina pussy. The second stroke a little further. The third even deeper. She agreed with me earlier today that, as make-up sex, she will really savor how he fills her up...

Soon he will be stroking steadily, her 5'2" frame moving with his thrusts. He is well over 6', maybe 6'6". I'm sure that he will relish once again being inside my wife's pussy, stretching it out enough that it will not only be loose in the morning when she gets home, but even tomorrow night when I enjoy her again.

As he pushes in and out of her, she will maximize the pleasure by pushing opposite his strokes. And then she may move her legs up and down enough to cause his dick to move back and forth against the sides of her cunt. After a while she will be stretched out enough that he will switch to a doggy position--but not before she has him suck and gently nibble her nipples... He loves a doggy position, and sometimes cums too soon...

And then they will return to a missionary position of some sort. But soon she will want to ride him on top. I love it when she gets on top and grabs my dick, which she will be doing with him, to slide it in between those incredible vaginal lips. But he will fill her up that much more, and when she moves up and down slowly, she is very aware of the additional length. It is really hot to hear how she moans and groans riding his cock---when I listen in on the phone... I'm sure she is doing that. We have not had sex for about 4 days--my gift to make tonight special for her. I'm sure she will quickly ride his large cock fast and hard to a very satisfying orgasm. As her orgasm envelopes her body she will lay on him moaning and saying something living to him.

Sometimes he cums while she is on top. Otherwise, after she cums, he will ride her on top or do a doggy style again until he cums, depositing a load deep inside of her. She is very sensitive in her pussy, and she will moan with pleasure as she feels his cock tighten and pulse within her, filling her with semen. In a matter of hours, as I slide my cock into her loose pussy---I will stroke into that load, and it will once again fill her pussy and leak out onto us, and into our marital bed, until I fill her with my own baby seeds...

Over the past month or so, after their fight, she almost slept with his younger brother. She knows he likes her. Occasionally they go up to the cabin where he lives and stay there. She likes to be vocal up there when they have sex, and she is certain that he has listened to them. She has seen his shadow under the door while she was on top. We have been teasing him---i say we, because I have been giving her ideas. And she shares the results. Once while she sent her lover into town she came out of the shower carrying a bunch of things and dropped her towel in front of the brother---he got quite an eye full... We have continued with the game, but that is another story...

She is home, and sound asleep. Yes, it was-great sex, and great sex for us when she got home.

I just reread the last post----when she cums she says something loving, not living---damn phone.

Well I'm going to go back to bed and cuddle while we sleep...

lucky you!!! i envy you and your sexy lbfm