Making a slut

• Thread starterrolnoles
  • Start date
R

rolnoles

My wife and i dated for 4 years and have been married for 12,about five years ago I finally got her to open up and get slutty for me and it started like this.She is 5'4 about 140 lbs and 6 years ago took her 34 bs to 34 ds,Im 5'10 175lbs and alittle over 7 inches,everyone in her family are wild but her (she was raised by her grandmother who took her from her mother ) also she is a redish blonde.After talking about doing things sexually"swinging,group,fisting" things like that she got in to watching and being watched,so i set us up to watch a couple of couples and things went well.I could tell she loved it,after we fucked for a hour or so the other couple would go at it and she would get dripping wet and suck me off or jack me off while watching.On our third time I talked to the guy about joining us,so they went first and this time we taped each other I used his camera to tape them.His wife was about 5 '6 115lbs maybe nice b tits he was only about 5 inches but thick as hell it looked funny.after they fucked which was hot it was our turn,my wife sucked my cock for about 5 min. then I ate her pussy for a few before she pulled me up to fuck her doggie style.i have very good control (after being with some one for 16 plus years ) but this time I came in about 5 min.as planed so I rolled over and told my wife to suck my dick back hard and to stick her butt in the air so we could get her dripping pussy on video,which she did but the other guy did not have the camera his wife did and after about 5 min. he moved in behind my wife and rubbed his dick on her dripping pussy and she tried to pull up but I held her head down on my dick as he entered her and she let out a gasp and tried to pull up again but I told her to keep sucking and in about 2 min I was cumming in her mouth.After she cleaned me up she ask if I knew he was fucking her and I said yes so she put her head on my chest and stuck her ass up higher,after about 10 min his wife got bored and put the camera on a tipod and sat on my face,buy now my wife is rubbing my dick between her tits and we are all cumming (by the way my wife squirts and it was huge).We never saw that couple again,we did see them at a party but never hooked up ????The nexted day when we woke up my wife gave me her ass hole which had only happened like 10 times in 10years up till then ,now I get it or what ever I want,And ill tell you about everything later.

Rolnoles

Sounds really good.Tks for sharing.How about seeing your now HOT WIFES dd's and her kitty? You can always hide face. He did cum in her ,right?:p :D :p :eek: okdeacon Be waiting for rest of story!!!!!!!!!!