• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Making Babies

• Thread starterterryforsex
  • Start date

terryforsex

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2006
Ever get a craving to Mate with a Guy that isn't your Husband.
It's Natural to do that, like a need to make a baby that is from a guy that is great looking, having desires of sexual frenzy just being in bed with him.

Husbands are OK, but sometimes at the heat of the moment...its the best time to breed with the guy of our choice. It happens, pregnancy from a Lover and the husband is the father, ;) but not the sperm donor.

Reactions: cynful and BorrowMyWife
Craving Pregnancy

Its all natural.....craving sex for making babies.

When I get that emotion.....the sex seems so natural.....for mating...
Spreading my legs, invitong him into me, letting him inside me as deep as he wants to get.

I know no matter how deep he gets, I know his sperm will make me a mommy once more.
The bump in my tummy wil show at the right time and my husband will be a daddy...but not the sperm donor.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,495
You have it right....

Hi Ms. Terryforsex,

terryforsex said:
Ever get a craving to mate with a guy who isn't your husband? It's natural to do that, like a need to make a baby that is from a guy who is great looking, having desires of sexual frenzy just being in bed with him. Husbands are OK, but sometimes at the heat of the moment...it's the best time to breed with the guy of our choice. It happens. Pregnancy [results] from a lover, and the husband is the "father" [i.e., the "daddy"] ;) but not the sperm donor.

No, since I'm not a woman.

But yes, you have it right. Baker (see ref. below) points out that a woman who has access to a lover (or lovers) is most likely to feel a strong urge to fuck a lover who appears genetically superior to her husband during the time of the month when she is most fertile. The result, as you point out, is a child her husband may think is his, if she also fucks him during the month of her conception, but in reality has been sired by her lover.

In his book, Baker describes how women accomplish this. The result, if a woman has a long-term partner (/husband) plus one or more lovers, is that her first child is most likely sired by a lover. Her second child, however, is most likely sired by her husband. (This is a practical consideration. If a woman's husband suspects or knows at least one of her children was sired by him, he is more likely to stick around and help support her and raise her children.) The children beyond two of such a woman, if any, are increasingly likely to be sired by her lovers.

All this, of course, is "on average" in a statistical sense. Thus, the above paragraph may or may not apply in the case of a particular woman.

"Daddy," as used in your second post, seems the most appropriate word for a man with a child fathered by one of his wife's lovers. "Cuckold" is even more appropriate, of course, but "daddy" is more genteel and shields the wife from having to label her husband as a cuckold.... something he might not appreciate if he thinks her child (/children) is (/are) "his."

Thanks for posting your photo, BTW. You have gorgeous big tits, a good-looking figure, a beautiful, sensuous-looking face and very attractive hair. Your husband is very fortunate that you agreed to become his wife. From your point of view, you clearly have the capacity to cuckold your husband many times over.... and your posts suggest that perhaps you have. If so, good for you. I encourage you to keep up your active extra-marital sex life.

—Custer

Ref.:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D. 1996. Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex. BasicBooks, 319 pp.

*Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have good enough resolution to read the text in your photo. Would it be feasible for you to re-write it at larger size as a new post in this thread? If so, thanks.

Hi Ms. Terryforsex,

Regarding the comment at the end of my post (above):

Custer Laststand said:
*Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have good enough resolution to read the text in your photo. Would it be feasible for you to re-write it at larger size as a new post in this thread? If so, thanks.

Never mind. I read it. That's very interesting.... it puts your two posts in much better context.

How are you doing? Any update re. your cuckolding of your husband with your lover up the street?

—Custer

Over the months that year it finally happened. July...not sure which day..I conceived. No....my husband wasnt around ...he was on assignement for his company. I sort of knew my Ovulating days....but Sperm does stay alive for a few days. The sex before my OV time was everyday with my Lover. He stopped by in the morning around 0900 and left before anyone was coming home. we spent most of those hours in mt bedroom. I never intended to make a baby. I let Nature take its course. Over the many months prior to being pregnant I would have sex all thru the month with no worries about a baby in me. Then I guess it happened..and my tummy swelled and the months later my husband would be a father. I like Sex Natural....no hangups...no birth control.

Reactions: cynful
Hi Ms. Terryforsex,

Good to hear from you.

terryforsex said:
Over the months that year it finally happened; in July...not sure which day.... I conceived.

Great! Congratulations!

I notice your post at the beginning of this thread is dated 23 July 2009 (although the hot photo of yourself you uploaded shows a x'mas tree; maybe it was taken in December 2008?). So, it sounds like the time of your post — late July '09 — was about the time of your conception. Is that right?

terryforsex said:
My husband was not around.... he was on assignment for his company.

Ah.... so you got your wish. You conceived with your lover. Congratulations again!

terryforsex said:
I sort of knew my ovulating days....

Did you measure and keep track of your temperatures so you knew when you were ovulating? Or did you fuck your lover frequently during the whole time frame each month when you thought you might be ovulating?

terryforsex said:
....but sperm does stay alive for a few days.

Yes.

terryforsex said:
The sex before my OV time was every day with my lover. He stopped by in the morning around 0900 and left before anyone was coming home.

Very good.... that sounds really nice. (I guess that's the answer to my question, above.) It sounds like your lover works a swing shift.... if so, that would have been quite convenient if your husband works normal daytime hours (that is, when he's home).

terryforsex said:
We spent most of those hours in my bedroom.

That, of course, is the best place to be with your lover....

terryforsex said:
I never intended to make a baby. I let Nature take her course. Over the many months prior to being pregnant I would have sex all thru the month with no worries about a baby in me.

Ah.... so you didn't worry about it but let nature "take her course." That can do it, all right....

terryforsex said:
Then I guess it happened. My tummy swelled, and months later my husband would be a father.

Hm.... if you conceived in July '09, it's a bit early now (late-Aug. '09) for your tummy to be swelling. So, do you now know you're pregnant but you aren't "showing" yet — i.e., you now know that in about 8 months your husband will be the "daddy" (although not the father) of your new baby?

terryforsex said:
I like sex natural.... no hangups.... no birth control.

It sounds like you're a woman who likes being pregnant (as you said in the text alongside your hot-and-sexy photo), and you like children.

I hope you'll keep us updated re. your pregnancy, then your new love child, and your continuing good sex with your lover.

Best wishes—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread