• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Making Love With My Black Daddy Pt. 3

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
By D.O.
celliophonic@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Groups

I hollered out my feelings blindly, half crying then half squealing, how much I loved Daddy, how much I needed him and to my astonishment, he reciprocated by telling me he loved me and that he couldn’t live without me. His declaration of love sent a jolt of romantic sensuality through my bowels and I convulsed orgasmically around my older lover, my boy juice rocketing out of my clitty with a force that left me gasping for air and calling out my Black Daddy’s name in my best erotic girlie voice. I ground my moist slit into his unyielding groin as hard as I could, wanting him to get there as well. Daddy was shouting hoarsely as well, calling me his twink and telling me how he loved his sissyboi and he was dominating me harder than ever at that point. His full eight inches were entirely in me, engulfed in the massaging silky heat of my rectal muscles and I could feel his wiry pubic hair scratching the tender flesh of my soft buttocks as he jammed himself into the hilt, my fuck slot expanding obscenely around him, like a petite sucking mouth. His teeth were clamped down on the back of my neck and his fingers squeezed my little titties incessantly as he continued to fuck toward his nut, harder than I would have thought possible, with the desperation of a man lost in the desert getting his first drink of water in days. Grunting, swearing, shouting, roaring, cursing……and most of all fucking. Fucking toward that most primal of goals, orgasm.

Abruptly I felt his throbber expand a bit inside my cavity and then he was cumming, gasping out his nut into my gripping entrails. Again he shouted out that he loved me. Even though I had already shot a load, my clitty was still partly hard and stiffened back up when I felt Black Daddy seed my boipussy. I came again, as sore as I was from cumming just a minute before, another torrent of boysap escaping violently from my loins. I was pressed into him tightly, our bodies sticking together from the sweat; we were at that second as close physically as two people can possibly be, his cock as far inside my tush as was achievable. We were both gasping for breath, the aftershocks of our shared climax still shuddering through us both. My pink negligee was a mess, the sheer silk absolutely SOAKED with sweat, cum, spit and my tears. It clung to my svelte figure now; I was surprised Daddy hadn’t torn it off at some time during our lovemaking.

The fire in the fireplace had burned down quite a bit even as we had been generating a scorching heat of our own. I lay there in the arms of my loving Black Daddy, content to let his slowly shrinking black viper stay snug in it’s nest inside my bum. I snuggled back into Daddy’s hard, hairy frame and let him wrap his brawny arms around me. He gently kissed the back of my neck as if to apologize for biting me there and softly whispered to me that he truly did love me and he called me ‘baby’ and ‘sweetheart’, making me feel like I really was his girl. And guess what I was. That was Friday night and Daddy and spent the entirety of the next forty eight hours enjoying each other carnally, almost constantly. Daddy took me many more times, in so many positions I lost count. But those are stories for another time. Over the weekend I must have taken fifteen more of Black Daddy’s copious loads in my mouth and my asscunt. He was insatiable and unstoppable and I wouldn’t have had it any other way……..

The end…….?

Feedback is greatly appreciated and encouraged.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread