• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

male strippers?

• Thread starterantpriore
  • Start date

antpriore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2006
I was wondering if anyone here has had experiences with male strippers, and if so how it turned out.

It seems to me that a stripper might be a good way to start out in the swinging lifestyle, something my wife and I fantasize about. She's into buff young black men, and I get turned on by the idea of "whoring her out" to them. However, I'm not really into the cuckold/humiliation aspect of it. I'd want to maintain as much control over the situation as possible, and that might be difficult if we just hook up with some random guy over the internet. Hiring a stripper would give us the option of simply asking him to leave if things do not go well. We'd both feel more comfortable and in control.

However, hiring a male dancer presents its own problems. For example, on all the websites for these guys I've looked at, there is a lot of legal language about how "there can be absolutely no touching whatsoever and the dancer is not a **********," etc., etc. So will the guy get pissed if my wife grabs his dick or something? Also, since these guys usually service a room full of girls at bachelorette parties and each girl tips him, how much will he expect us to tip him? And will he even be willing to show up for a couple in some hotel room somewhere?

By the way, we would probably want this to be a kind of "soft swing" situation. For example she might just dress like a slut and have this guy dance for her, and she can feel him up, and maybe I could just fuck her with one her black dildos, either after or during--something like that. There would not need to be any penetration at all, and in fact we would probably not want any, at least for our first time. We are such newbies that even just talking with the guy would probably turn us on.

Anyway, any advice you could give me here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

stripper

i used to work as a stripper ( i like to say im retired now). I started out at a big club, then worked for an ****** type place, and then really on my own from referrals. Depending on who you use, and what u do, its really up to you and the dancer in private.

I only did private parties, bachlorettes and bday, anniverary type parties..sometimes for just a couple. Sometimes is what nothing but dancing, but often it was a whole lot more.

So talk to the stripper himself.

stripper

i used to work as a stripper ( i like to say im retired now). I started out at a big club, then worked for an ****** type place, and then really on my own from referrals. Depending on who you use, and what u do, its really up to you and the dancer in private.

I only did private parties, bachlorettes and bday, anniverary type parties..sometimes for just a couple. Sometimes is what nothing but dancing, but often it was a whole lot more.

So talk to the stripper himself.

Users who are viewing this thread