• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Man I never realized

• Thread starterPapMidnightChgo
  • Start date

PapMidnightChgo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2005
That this site is damn near full of racists ,who mask their racism with the "I love BBC" talk. I have noticed that not one single person on here has refered to a black man as anything other then a "bull","BBC", or "Hung Niggah Dick", you white men again have reduced not only Black men but your wives and GFs to animals and playthings only here for your amusement. To those white couples and white females who are generally looking for Black men, even though you may be real in your intentions, don't you think you're being a little racist too? Can any of you say,"I'm looking for a black gentleman." and not "I'm looking for a big hung black bull." We are more then just our dicks, but of course if you saw us human and equals ,you wouldn't be on here would you?

PapMidnightChgo said:
That this site is damn near full of racists ,who mask their racism with the "I love BBC" talk. I have noticed that not one single person on here has refered to a black man as anything other then a "bull","BBC", or "Hung Niggah Dick", you white men again have reduced not only Black men but your wives and GFs to animals and playthings only here for your amusement. To those white couples and white females who are generally looking for Black men, even though you may be real in your intentions, don't you think you're being a little racist too? Can any of you say,"I'm looking for a black gentleman." and not "I'm looking for a big hung black bull." We are more then just our dicks, but of course if you saw us human and equals ,you wouldn't be on here would you?

wow...i respect what you have to say Malcolm.

agreed we are equal and again not all black men are bbc..... this is a myth perputrated to again ostracise and degrade both black men and white women, and even more so black women, into animals or play things. I am into the taboo ness of interracial for a min, but not into for the sterotypes and bs that it fosters.. I agree 100% I am a hung white male, but I dont come on here talking shit, or pimping my wife or gf... thats whacked.... I think if we got rid of the sterotypes and bs ( i know from spending time in prison) its not all what its cracked up to be, there are hung men from all races, in fact a woman I spoke to a few years ago said the biggest she ever saw was a native american..... be funny if white americans didnt wipe out their culture, how would the black man's role be then, he would be our brother as he should be as all races should be. Maybe its cause its so close to MLK, but I have to say united we stand divided we fall.

RELAX and get a life. This site is for those that enjoy this site. End of story.

Basically women are to be USED as WHORES!
Why else would any man listen to their whinning, nagging, bitching, etc.?
Even educated women giggle and titter and are air heads at the best of times.
They need to be stuffed full of cock and have their faces covered in cum!
That is how women are made to be used.

As for Black Cocks- no one cares about the person. They just want to see a huge black organ shoved into a white *****.
It's not politically correct- but not much about sex is!

Whammer

i will most definitly remember this name as someone not to ever talk to.

i cannot decide if he is just egotistical or simple minded!

Relax Malcom..........this Is About Sex

OhioBlkBull said:
wow...i respect what you have to say Malcolm.
Well we know he's a racist white boy pretending to be black. No self respecting black man would say that

BlackBOSS_4mwf said:
RELAX and get a life. This site is for those that enjoy this site. End of story.
Same white guy..or dead beat black babies daddy. Because it one thing to talk and have Ir sex its another to be seen as an animal or a piece of meet with no feeling. I guess you wouldn't mind slavery coming back

BlackBOSS_4mwf said:
Same white guy..or dead beat black babies daddy. Because I say it again ,no self repsecting black man ,wants to betreated like an animal especially by a white guy.Its one thing to talk and have Ir sex its another to be seen as an animal or a piece of meat with no feeling. I guess you wouldn't mind slavery coming back

Whammer said:
Basically women are to be USED as WHORES!
Why else would any man listen to their whinning, nagging, bitching, etc.?
Even educated women giggle and titter and are air heads at the best of times.
They need to be stuffed full of cock and have their faces covered in cum!
That is how women are made to be used.

As for Black Cocks- no one cares about the person. They just want to see a huge black organ shoved into a white *****.
It's not politically correct- but not much about sex is!

He is just stating the way most guys feel on this site, Atleast he is honest. i rather deal with a loud mouth racist, then quiet one who pretend to be my friend. And most of you women are married to men like this

Great post Sexy Eve!

Easy pap...this in only a fantasy site, none of the black or white people here mean each other disrespect. We come here to role play and act out some fantasies we all have. Peace.

Bull is a term used to describe a dominant male. Has nothing to do with race as there is White Bulls also... Other than that we pretty much agreed with what Eve said.

Hey Pap- screw you! What have you offered that is so life changing?
Nothing!

When I say folks don't care about the black man- that is the truth. It's not the man they care about it's his cock! The folks on this site don't care what the black man thinks, or what he does for a living, etc. They just care that he's got 9" or more of black cock. If your a black man with a small cock...you're shit out of luck on this site. You don't see anyone asking for small cocked black men to breed their wife!

This isn't- fuck my wife with your BBC and then later we'll all go out to a movie and then go bowling. It's fuck my wife with your BBC and then get the fuck out!

Re: Women as Whores. Again you need to clue in to where you are.
Ever notice that every women here and on the chat room is a slut; slutwife; *****; black cock *****; slut for breeding; etc.?
Are you seeing a common theme?
Have you noticed that no one posts how they want a black man to make tender love with their wife?
They all want their wives used hard and rough! Treated like a complete black cock whores (there's that word again).

In case you haven't noticed this forum is really about domination. Dominating or being dominated.
It's full of aggressive sexual fantasies!

lol@ adult hand holding, hunny. i'll second that. the point is this is an interracial dating site focusing on procuring the physical talents of a section of the black male population, to please the white wife or girlfriend, with a view hopefully to ful in order to mutually fulfil both parties' fantasies/needs. theres an inbuilt degree of objectification of the black male by the white woman which is all part and parcel of this; this is unavoidable and comes with partially 'reducing' a man to the size and use of his cock. this is not a site primarily dealing with the history of race relations, (there are plently of good sites on the web and also print books for that) although that sometimes crops up as part of discussions. rather, it fulfills the needs of one of the particular by-products of a multicultural society, which is objectification, myth and fantasy. if you deem that degrading, black men, nobody's forcing you to be here. get out of the kitchen, and listen to some erykah badu records and have amazing spiritual/emotional bonds with your own women. the rest of us will enjoy and continue to nurture this special community.

Users who are viewing this thread