• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mandy's Text Conversation

• Thread startermybuttplug
  • Start date

mybuttplug

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2007
Mandy has recently finished reading 50 shades of grey. She loved the book. There was a lot of bondage and discipline in the book. She has always been the dominant one in our relationship but after reading this book, she wants to find a dominant Bull that will just fuck her silly.

We haven't had any time to meet someone new or schedule any play time for about three weeks and she was getting really horny. So, I logged onto yahoo chat and soon got a message from a guy that we've been chatting with for a few months but we've never met him. I told Mandy he was online and she said to ask him to meet us this Saturday. He said he could make it and we set a date. I told him Mandy was looking forward to feeling his 9.5 inch cock inside her. It will be the biggest cock she's ever had. He said he would be gentle....... at first. I told him that was exactly what she wanted and he could be rough with her after she became accustomed to his size.

Mandy and I talked about Robert and his big cock that night and when she was really horny she told me to find someone for Friday as well. The next day I found another guy on AFF. I had chatted with him once before. His screenname was perfect, fillsyourwife. I sent him a quick email saying the following;
"We are looking for a man for her. She likes to be the dominant one in our relationship but she needs a guy to fuck her silly."
His response was perfect:
"That's precisely what I'm on this site for.
Bonus if he knows how to suck a big dick, too."

We're going to meet Fill on Friday for drinks and if all goes well, we will get a room that night.

Mandy was really excited about having to play dates scheduled for this weekend and has been really horny ever since. We started talking about what we would do with each of them and discussed the opportunity of having at least one of them become a regular fuck buddy for her.

Things really heated up when we started talking about her ex that she used to see before we started dating. We haven't really talked about him much. To be honest, I didn't feel comfortable with her seeing him when we first started dating so we didn't discuss him much. A few weeks ago, while we were having a hard time finding her a fuck buddy, I started asking more about him. He wasn't really her boyfriend. They were just fuck buddies. They used to have threesomes together. he would invite another guy over to share her from time to time. They only did this three times but she really liked it. It's one of the reasons she liked the concept of the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. One new thing that came up in our conversation was that her ex was bi. They used to like sharing a cock.

I asked her to contact him. It took a while because she lost his number but she emailed him and got in touch with him. He started texting her last night. This is new for us because I am the one that usually finds men for her. She doesn't give her email or phone number to any of the guys we meet. They always go through me. When she started texting with him I told her to take her time and tell him anything she felt comfortable about our relationship and just let me know when she was finished.

The minutes ticked by very slowly. I couldn't help but imagine the things they were talking about, the kinky scenarios they may have been devising. This was a totally new feeling for me. I was totally turned on by not knowing. After about 20 minutes, which felt like 2 hours, she finally tested me that she was done.

She forwarded me their conversation and it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Here it is:

Text messages

m. Hey stranger. It's Mandy
p, Hey how are you
m.. Good u?
p. good, teaching in xxxxx xxx been busy but fun year
m. Wow. Good for u. Do you have a job next year?
p. Maybe. I hope so but wont know for a couple months
m. Ohhhh. Ur math. U should be fine
p. We have one teacher leaving, maybe two so that should help
m. love it its hard work but very rewarding keeps me very busy though not much fun time
p. I'm glad you love it
p. How are you? What's new? Married yet?
m. I'm good. Not married. I do have a bf. We have a naughty prop for you
m. Do you have a gf?
p. No. I was dating a woman from xxx xxxxx but we broke up. I love the naughty
m. LOL I know you do:)
p. Sounds like your bf is naughty too
m. we should all get together
p. OK. I'm up for that, threesome?
m. Yes:)
m. He likes to watch but he also likes to suck cock
p. Mmmmm love to him and me fucking you would be hot
m. Do you have your kids on Wed
p. No bit it is my last class at xxxx xxx for the semester free the following wed. though
m. Ok, maybe we can come over
p. Sure sounds like fun, what do you want to do
m. Play:) like old times
m. He'll probably watch and you guys can suck each other. Do you still like that?
p. I like it. Him and me doin you at the same time sounds like fun
p. Lets shoot for a week from Wed. I might know of another guy for the future if you want the cocks
m. U should invite him for Wed. Tom would love that
p. OK, we'll work the details out later
p. Cant wait. Bet you are wet thinking about it
m. I am
p. Nice u guys are adventurous
m. We r. He's awesome
p. I am happy for you
m. thank u
p. Ok gotta go
m. We'll talk lateer
p. Ok see ya

awesome dude

Thanks Duke. Looks like I have a lot to look forward to over the next week.
I can't wait.

Mybuttplug,

Who is Mandy? Your wife? Your fiance? Your girl friend? Your LTR partner?

If Mandy is your wife, how old is she, how old are you, and how long have you and she been married?

If Mandy is your girl friend or LTR partner... same questions.

Without this basic info about your relationship, your post doesn't seem to have any context.

—Custer

Mandy is my GF and long term partner. We have only been dating for just under a year. She is 40, I am 47. We met through an ad I placed on craigslist. We've been dating exclusively since we met. We started inviting other guys to play with her about 3 months after we started dating.
She did have a few threesomes with her ex before we started dating and was very intrigued by the cuckold lifestyle. We have yet to meet a guy that she is interested in meeting on a regular basis. She has played with nine other guys over this time. Always with me present.

mybuttplug said:
Mandy is my GF and long term partner. —etc—

Thanks for the clarification. Ms. Mandy sounds like a very promising partner for you.

Last night, while in bed, I told Mandy I couldn't wait for this weekend. The is gonna have two dates this weekend and another on Wednesday.
I told her I'm gonna love sharing Fill's cock with her. I'm gonna lick her clit while he fucks her and suck his balls. I then started licking her pussy. I told her I think he has experience as a Bull with couples and we will have some fun. Hopefully on an ongoing basis.
Then I told her that Robert on Saturday has the biggest cock she has ever had. I'm gonna love watching him stretch her pussy. MMMMmmmm. She liked that.
And then we are meeting P. on Wednesday. I said he's gonna be good because he already knows how to make you cum.
She lost it and came right then. I think she is looking forward to playing with her ex again. There is something taboo about it that turns her on.

Well... Friday night didn't work out so well. The guy was about ten years older than the picture in his profile.

After a disappointing Friday night, we decided to confirm our stud for Saturday night as early as possible. An hour passed, then two and no response. It was starting to become apparent that this guy wasn't going to show. Mandy started going through her rolodex and contacted a couple of guys. The first to respond was her ex. Unfortunately he wasn't going to be available, but he did tell Mandy that he had a friend that wanted to join us on Wednesday

We ended up getting a response from a guy Mandy has played with 2 or 3 times but we haven't seen him for about 6 months. A couple of hours before he got there Mandy was feeling really horny and wanted me to lick her pussy. I was only too happy to oblige.

I thought I would tease her a bit. When she was about to cum I stopped licking her, much like she has done when she gives me a blow job. I thought I would bring her to the edge then stop. Then go back to licking her and bring her to the edge again. Well... that didn't happen. When I stopped, she called me a tease and I laughed and went back to licking her pussy, but she denied me access. She closed her legs and said NO. You're not allowed to do that! She said that since I was going to tease her, I wasn't allowed access to her pussy. Lesson learned, the hard way!

Her FB showed up on time and after a little small talk he was soon on top of her, kissing her and taking off her dress. Once she was totally naked, he slid down to lick her pussy. I took the opportunity to move from the other bed and lie next to her and suck her titties while the FB was licking her. When he stood up to get undressed, I took his place and he moved up to let Mandy suck his cock. When I looked up and saw his hard cock moving in and out of her mouth, his cock seemed bigger than I remembered. He is probably about 8 inches and he was rock hard.

He motioned me to move up and told Mandy to suck both our cocks. She did a masterful job of alternating sucking both of our cocks. As she was sucking our cocks, I couldn't help but notice how much bigger his cock was than mine.

We both took turns fucking Mandy. At one point while I was fucking Mandy and she was sucking him, his cock was only inches from my mouth and I really wanted to suck him but he had told Mandy that he wasn't into that.

When he was ready to cum, he asked Mandy where she wanted it. She surprised me when she pointed at her tits. Sure enough he came a second after she told him that and covered her tits with his cum. She laughed and told me to go get her a towel. When I came out of the bathroom, he entered to clean himself up. I walked over to her with the towel but bent down to lick his cum off her titties and then cleaned the rest off with the towel.

He left shortly after that, but Mandy was too tired to finish me off. She just wanted to cuddle and I would have to wait until morning. When she woke up, she climbed on top of me. She likes to ride me to an orgasm in the morning. It's a good start to her day, but just before she was about to have an orgasm, I came. She rolled off of me and told me I came too soon

We both had a lot of fun and we're now looking forward to playing with her ex and his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread