• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Manly bull In Vegas

• Thread startervegas2012
  • Start date

vegas2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2012
Hi Im European-Armenian in vegas and would love to use and fuck hot women in vegas or LA

do u like it its 7 inch and always hard

Attachments

• IMAG0426.jpg
    IMAG0426.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 351
Your dick is awesome, i hope you have much luck in finding all the women that you desire to use. You shouldn't have any trouble.

I fucked my friends wife and he does not know, she will take that cum filled pussy to him to eat

Attachments

• IMAG0429.jpg
    IMAG0429.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 306
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :) You sir are amazing.

I will fuck her again today if u guys want let me know ill post more pics and info let me know

vegas2012 said:
I will fuck her again today if u guys want let me know ill post more pics and info let me know

Yes please, that would be awesome.

she is a good slut, been fucking her for a few months now and my Friend her husband does not even know, I fill her pussy with cum a few times a week

Attachments

• 104_0070.jpg
    104_0070.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 104_0073.jpg
    104_0073.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 185
That is beautiful, Sir. Awesome, simply awesome.

You two look good together. Only thing missing is the clean up. She has a rocking hot looking pussy. I'd be neck deep in her if I was able.

I have to bite my tounge when I see where you call yourself a friend. Your not a friend , you are a prick. Ha Ha Ha get it. Sorry; forgot to stop biting my tounge.

What's a tounge? Do you mean tongue, you ignoramus?

cucky777 said:
I have to bite my tounge when I see where you call yourself a friend. Your not a friend , you are a prick. Ha Ha Ha get it. Sorry; forgot to stop biting my tounge.

her husband is a truck driver and when he is out of town i take good care of his wife, Im a good friend ;)

fucked her and sent her husband a gift

such a nice wife I use her as my sex slave

Attachments

• IMAG0112_1323636805656 (1).jpg
    IMAG0112_1323636805656 (1).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 147
That's a nice load you left there. Her pussy is beautiful.

she is tiny 5'3 96 pounds but can take a dick, if i fuck her hard it hurts her but if i go slow she can take all 7 inches no problem, her husband is 5 inches so i fill her and go deep, this week end ill fuck her ass she says her husband never has

vegas2012 said:
she is tiny 5'3 96 pounds but can take a dick, if i fuck her hard it hurts her but if i go slow she can take all 7 inches no problem, her husband is 5 inches so i fill her and go deep, this week end ill fuck her ass she says her husband never has

Damn! Your cool as hell. If you can take a picture of her butt hole, i'd like to see that, i bet she has a pretty one. But anyways, enjoy owning that butt hole.

cant get enough of her, she wants to taste my dick after i fuck another girl. any hotwives in Vegas?

Attachments

• tumblr_mdyde3YRGQ1qzn5vfo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mdyde3YRGQ1qzn5vfo1_1280.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 119
I would pay a hefty sum to be allowed to lick your cum out of her. You are giving her and her husband exactly what they need. GREAT Friend!

Is that her butt hole? It looks hungry. Looks like it would gobble your load right up. It's pretty though.

Users who are viewing this thread