• Start date
  • Tags
    alpha males

18mDresdF4prom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2013
Batavia, NY
I love the constant showing of College basketball games. I sure am a fan of big strong boys playing a sport really well. And som eof those studs i am sure have 12 and even 14 inch cock they would sure like to use on me. I would willingly take them balls deep amy way they wanted.
I sure hope my big tight ass and hungry mouth will appeal to them. Most are right around my age or even a year or two younger. I just turned 21. 5'2 125 blonde. I KNOw many or them, maybe most like a girl petite maybe some even PREFER GUrls. Bois like me WANT their giant stud cocks.
Also when not preoccupied with the turnament, I know those big alpha males can fuck me 3 times a night, if not 4 or 5. I would want to make them cum at least once with my mouth though. Some are too thick to go past my gag. But I would take em balls deep in my big tight ass even more often. Length is impressive but WIDE is even more important.
Love, Mary

OMG, the Daily toon on the welcome page is the Big k-9 with a hot YOUNG Gril. Doing her Doggy style of course. I think there is a member here who actually does this too and writes about it.
Love, Mary Boi 20 blond 5'2 125 lb

Just watched the Final Four games. Not only am I in love with their bodies. EVERY one of them looks like a Movie star. I was kissing my TV for about 4.5 hours today. I wish they would do more interviews with them during the games somehow. You know while they are all sweaty and hot looking. I know their cocks would be deliish no matter what. I love the strong smell of young men jocks. When they started hugging me in high school and some apologized for their smell (needing a shower) I wanted to lick them clean. I remember thinking exactly that so many times.
I would press my face into their bodies to get a whiff of my would be boyfriends. Natrual girls just do not get it-do not get how HOTT boys are after their work out and b4 their shower. And boys that age-their cocks are at least half hard at all times.
The Black boys at my school knew they could get a blow job from me any time. Just for asking. Or even just HINTING it is what they wanted. They knew they NEEDed it. AND I NEEDED their CUM.
That potent man Seed from a perfect specimen of manhood. I needed their baby batter in me in hopes that it would make me their bitch , if not the mother of their babies.
I am going to work on taking cocks like theirs past my gag even if damages my singing. I want to serve those hot Man Studs so good. GOTTA give them what they need. What they need is me. They need my hungry willing mouth and my big tight ass.
Love, Mary Boi 21 Buffalo, NY -I used to live a little closer to syracuse.