• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maria before marriage

• Thread starterbubamacd
  • Start date
B

bubamacd

Maria kept her pussy virginal almost ...until marriage. (thats another story)

David and Maria were young and loved making out. Maria teased him all the time. David knew Maria wouldln't let him fuck her ever even after married. we moved away and i drove a long way to go see her. maria always had a brother come along on the dates. i thought that since i drove so far that when i dropped her off that it would be good to take along a friend to drive back with.

i took jimmy my buddy along with them . one night we were all drinking and on the way back to the farm house in my sports car. i drank to much and was ********** in the back seat along side of marias brother.

maria sat up front with jimmy. when we got home her brother woke up and went into the house. she tried to wake me but i had drank to much and was ********** cold. the car was parked out near the barn. and jimmy took maria by the hand and said 'lets go for a walk. maybe by the time we get back david will be woke up.

maria never wore under ware of any kind. they walked toward the creek and talked a while and then on the way back noticed david was still **********. jimmy quickly grabbed maria and led her to the barn. he led her toward the hay stack that maria knew so well. jimmy spun her around and kissed her. he fondled her breast and leaned over and sucked her nipple through the dress top. maria leaned her head back and let the assault begin. she knew what he wanted and put up little resistance. he pushed her back on the hay. and dropped his pants. his cock was fat. really fat. it was only 8" long but it looked as fat as her arm. she had never had anything that fat in her before not even the niggers... but she knew that tonight she would. as she started to scoot along on her ass backwards saying no please don't. my boyfriends in the car and might wake up. jimmy said he won't wake he's to *****. and she scooted backward some more and she said what about her brothers. jimmy said it's too late. they won't come out either. he grabbed her by the feet and dragged her toward him. the hay was a little rough against her bare ass. he grabbed the back of her head and shoved her cock around her face. he pulled her head back as he had a full head of hair in his hand. suck my dick you bitch. she opened her mouth and sucked it. he moaned you fuckin cunt. yea suck it. i'm going to fuck you good . maria licked his cock from the base up to the head and back down to his balls until jimmy's cock was rock hard. it was so fat that she could barely get the head in her mouth. jimmy had never fucked a girl in the ass before. but tonight he would. maria in her broken english moaned fuck me now. and rolled over on her hands and knees. maria got her ass stretched that night just like she liked it....

when it was all over she went in the house and jimmy drove back to his house... his parents were a sleep and his two sisters too....he laid me in the bed and undressed me....i woke up sometime later.... and saw him naked laying next to me....he cock was rock hard and sticking straight up..do you like what you see.....suck me you little pussy....i protested but he said ... i fucked maria tonight... i started crying and he said ....its okay she liked it...look how big my cock is compared to yours.... i looked down and saw my little dick was hard....he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down to his crotch...i licked his balls first and sucked one in my mouth and then the other...and licked down his nuts to his ass and licked his hole a little bit...he gyrated onto my face...this was the first time he had a male lick him like that....his sister yeah but not a male......(that's another story)....me and his sisters cherrie and karie....

i licked the shaft of his cock and could smell ass on his cock..i licked it up and down and then deep throated him....before he could cum he flipped me over and spit on my ass... and fucked me hard for a minute or so and shot his wad up my ass....oh fuck he was moaning... as he shoved it in slow and pulled out and in and out with his big cock....you feel good...and he whispered... i fucked maria just like this but hard and fast and she loved it.....you'll never satisfy her like i did tonight.... little did he know that i never got to stick my little 3"dick in her....

there is more to this particular story...

send me an PM if you like my stories or email me at desertmoving@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread