• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maria called me cuckold

• Thread starterbubamacd
  • Start date
B

bubamacd

This drove Rhonda to have her own orgasm with out even touching herself. Then she heard Rhonda tell Danny that tonight he should shove that big black cock of his in her tight little vigin pussy. Maria couldn't wait. Little did Rhonda or Maria know but Danny wanted her ass hole not her pussy. You can't get girl pregnant if you fuck them in the ass. Rhonda didn't like him. Danny whispered to Rhonda that he was going to give Maria a good fucking. He was naked now and was getting on the bed. He grabbed Rhonda by the hair and shoved his 8 inch black cock in her mouth. Rhonda protested but Danny said listen you fucking bitch. I paid you a thousand dollars tonight. Suck my fucking cock you cunt. He shoved her head up and down on his cock until it was hard as a rock. Then he said I going to fuck this young cunt now. He put the head of his cock at the ass hole entrance. Rhonda said what are you doing . Why don't you fuck her pussy. Danny told her to shut the fuck up. The head of his cock was bigger than the most niggas. It looked like the base of a baseball bat. Then it happened and he shoved the cock in her. First the head and Maria let a out a low guttorial moan. As his cock entered her virgin asshole. Then as he poured lotion on her ass hole and his cock he started fucking her deeper and deeper. Maria surprisingly took it with ease. She spread her legs wider and arched her back even more. Danny pounded her asshole with wild abandon. The fucking lasted almost 30 minutes nonstop fast and furious. Maria screamed loudly but no one could here her because Rhonda put her hands over Marias mouth besides the fact that every else was ********** and since the music outside was still playing no could hear them. Danny was sweating like crazy and then said here it comes. He shot his cum deep in Marias tight asshole. Maria was moving her ass in rotating motions now. Rhonda said look at this bitch. She's a fucking slut already. Danny pulled out of Marias ass and Rhonda laid Marias head on the pillow. She went down on Dannys cock to suck Maria off of his now still hard cock. Rhonda loved the fact that his cock had just devirginized Marias asshole. Maria laid there with her eyes closed pretending to be **********. Danny and Rhonda got dressed and left the room.

Maria got out of bed a while later and wondered outside. Her asshole hurt but she liked the way it felt as she walked. She walked by my shack. My room was around the back. She peeked into my window. Maria got another surprise. There I was completely naked sucking that niggas cock. I was on my hands and knees sucking him. My asshole looked kind of big. Maria thought that I had been fucked in the ass too. I had both hands around the big niggers cock. He was telling me that he was going to fuck Maria soon. I was suck a little cocksucker and I started crying saying no please don't. The nigger told me to shut up and keep sucking. He laughed at me and said do you think you can satisfy her with that little pee pee of yours. He shoved my head down further on his big black cock. Maria didn't realize but her fingers were rubbing her pussy. Then the nigger shot his cum in my mouth and all over my face. The nigger was much bigger than I was. He flipped me over and spit on my asshole. I protested and no way could I stop him. In the corner of the room Maria saw Elena laughing and saying yea fuck the cockhold. Maria had never heard such a word. The nigger fucked me in the ass and Marias could tell I loved it by the look on my face. Every time he thrust his hugh nigger cock deep in my ass I had a gutteral moan and my mouth was wide open like gasping for air. Elena stroked my cock while I got fucked in the ass. Elena said you love that big nigger cock don't you? And then told me , you will never be able to satisfy Maria. Even if you marry her. She'll find someone with a big cock and make you watch. I said yeah, keep talking dirty to me you bitch, fuck me , give me that nigger cock. Please show me how you'd fuck Marias tight little pussy. Elena told me as I was being ass fucked that tonight, Maria was getting he pussy pounded by the black bulls son. I started crying like a baby. Elena said you couldln't satify her even if you wanted too , with this little cock of yours. You like this big nigger fucking your asshole don't you. Now close your eyes and imagine Maria sucking on them black balls and can you imagine her shoving that big black fat cock in her mouth. Elena told the black bull to fuck me hard. Make him feel what Maria is feeling right now. Maria watching intently through the window and fingered her pussy. She could feel some of the cum oozing out of her ass hole. She still hadn't cleaned up after getting her virgin asshole fucked.

Later I tapped on Marias window. She opened it and said what do you want. I said let me in I want to talk with you. So Maria let me in. She turned on the lamp. Her room was also was on the side of the house with a small tree in front of it. So you couldn't see in unless you came up under the tree close to her window. Maria was only wearing a see through night gown that only came down to the middle of her ass. Just ******** her bald little pussy from the front. Even though I had never got to kiss Maria now she was fully ******* to me and didn't even think anything about it. We looked at each other in the eyes and didn't say a word. She smiled a little wicked smile. You know the smile I'm talking about when a woman knows something about a man and she gets that smirk on her face . Especially since she knew all about her boyfriend now. With out a word I knew what she wanted me to do. I wasn't wearing a shirt. It was too hot out and no one had air conditioning. Just the night time air coming through the open screens. I stood up in front of her and started to unzip my jeans. I dropped them to the ground and when Maria saw my little 3" pee pee sticking straight out , she started laughing at me. I looked down at the ground and started to cry. She said what do you want me to do with that little thing. She reached out and rubbed it gently and it was rock hard and she carressed my little balls and slid her hand up and down my little genital area. Then she pulled one of my legs up so that my foot was on the side of the bed next to her while she slid her hand up between my little balls and up to my asshole. When she found my sphincter hole she gently rubbed around it while looking in to my eyes with that smirking grin on her face. Her nipples were rock hard and I could see her titties visibly through her night gown. They were perky and she rubbed sqeezed one a little and pinched the nipple as she grinned at me.
Licking her middle finger , she slid her hand back down my balls and found my ass hole again. She gently rubbed the hole and then it happened. Her finger slid in about knuckle deep. My eyes got big and she giggled and she looked me in the eyes. Maria was kneeling down on the bed in front of me and leaned down and licked my little nuts. As Maria's boyfriend , I couldn't believe what was happening. Her legs were spread wide like a little slut and I could see her fully in the wall mirror behind her. Marias pussy was so tiny. Never been fucked yet. But that was soon to change. With one finger Maria finger fucked her me and with the other she sucked my little pee pee. She easily deep throated all 3"s of my litte cock. Maria was now finger fucking me fast and pulled her mouth off and was now licking my little nuts when the first shot of cum went by her face and over her head onto her back. I shot 5 times on her back. Wow she said for such a little pee pee , you sure come alot. She laughed again.
Maria seductively turned around and knelt on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide and her back arched. I couldn't believe what she was doing. I hadn't even kissed her yet. I saw cum still drooling from her ass down her legs from when she got ass fucked earlier. Maria looked back at me and said lick me clean you little pussy. I know you like nigga cum you little cuckold. When she called me that in that tone of voice, I shot a little cum unvoluntarily and I quivered. She grinned at me. Eagerly I got down and started to lick her asshole and pussy and all down her legs. Maria loved the way I licked her asshole. I made her come. Then Maria told Me how much she loved having a big cock in her ass. She told me that I would continue to be her boyfriend and would not get to fuck her but only lick her clean after she got fucked. Little did Maria know that her pussy was the next thing to get fucked and it was coming soon.
want to hear more. desertmoving@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread