• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maria humiliates me for young bbc

• Thread starterbubamacd
  • Start date
B

bubamacd

i work for a large corp. 40,000 employees plus and every couple of months starts a new sales training class. lasts 5 weeks.

i always volunteer to side by side training to teach the newbies. the last three weeks twice a week a very young 23 yr old has been coming to my desk for 2 hour stretches....

he's 6'3" and is totally cut.... athletic..... we wear business suits and he is ripe... any way he over heard a coversation i was having with my ex wife maria.... and started asking questions....

i gave him my address and sure enough he showed up .....

i had the internet on and showed him maria who was on the screen. we were instant messaging and both had the little cameras.... he said who is that ..... as she started to get on her bed on all fours.... that's maria my exwife....

sit down i told him.... wait but first...stand here i told him and i got down on my knees and undid his pants and sure enough he was big....young smooth..long about 9"s thick and one black nigger.....i put my hands on his ass cheecks and started licking his balls... his big nigger cock started getting hard fast.... and i licked up to the head and sucked on the head a little and then started deep throating him.... maria was typing messages on the computer like crazy... and the young fellow was a little embarrassed.... but was so caught up in the action closed his eyes and let me blow him...

i got about 9" is his nigger cock down my throat before i started gaggging... maria was typing humiliating comments but there was no response.... i looked in the camera and smiled while i was deep throating him... i reached up and with one hand and carresed his balls and massaged them and one hand stayed on his nice ass and i kept deep throating his big stiff nigger cock....he shot deep into my throat at that instant and i pulled it out and let him cum over the rest of my face. and then spit out his cum on my chest....

she compute screen was split... half videoing what was happening in my apartment and maria was on the other half...
she was screaming at the computer and typing nasty humilating comments ,, even to the young nigger...
he yelled shut up you fucking bitch....watch this fuck... grabbed me by the back of the hair.... its long down past my ass... and drags me a few feet to the bed and throws me down...and pointed me ... saying get on your hands and knees you little pusssy.... what a fucking sissy.... having this bitch watch you suck my fucking black cock.. what a little pussy you are...
maria called my phone and was still yelling at the computer... and the young bull answered and said softly hello .... and when he heard maria talking he said you fucking puerto rican bitch.....you got a nasty mouth on you for a little bitch...you want to suck my big nigger cock don't you...and then she laid back on her in an easy chair and spread herself wide for him.... that's it he said... now rub you little ass hole for me.... she totally submitted this young bull.... she was moaning saying .. are you going to fuck that little sisssy in the ass..... are you ...huh...are you ... he is suck a fucking little fagot.... put the phone on speaker and set it down... i'll tell you what to do next...

he listened to her like he was in a transe ... all of a sudden maria was in control....

maria said after all these years ...your still the biggest fucking pussy faggot that i know... what a fucking sissssy...spread your legs wide... bitch...now arch your back like a woman would..... look back at the camera.... i can see you little balls but where's your little pee pee ... maria said... what a fucking pathetic little 3" dick you have....

it is kind of cute though don't you think so... nigger bull... the young bull said what did you call me bitch.... she said shut the fuck up you fucking nigger...now get down behind him...and get him ready....
that's it... now lick his ass hole... i want him good and wet when he gets your big nigger cock... he listened to what maria told him and started licking my ass..... he really got into it... and he had a long tongue... really long... he inserted it into my asshole and tongue fucked me and he had big fat nigger lips.... but he was so handsom....fuck... i was gyrating my ass in his face... and then he licked my little nuts.... and sucked them in his mouth...

i had my head turned toward the computer and saw maria fucking squatting in the easy chair with a big big .. really big black rubber dildo cock that she was riding up and down on.....she moaned...

get up now stick your nigger cock in his ass .... what a fucking pussy you are to take that nigger up your ass..... fuuuuuck himmmmm goooood she was moaning and she road the dildo like a horse on the other side of the camera......

he stuck his nigger cock in slowly and then pulled it out and then shoved it in a little more and then pulled it out and then he rammed that nigger cock deep in my asshole and gyrated up and down .... making my knees come up off the bed......he leaned down and started sucking on my neck while he fucked me deep.... he was in all 8"s and he'd pull out half way and shove it back in hard....and then he had harder and and grabbed my hair around his hand a couple of times and started fucking me hard oh my god... he's fuckking me good..its so deeeep... i turned to look at him and he bent down and stuck his big nigger lips on mine and tongued me a little bit.... i reached up under my legs and massaged his balls as he fucked me like a sissy bitch...

then i could feel it getting ridged hard.... and then that big nigger cock of his came... i felt 7 squirts of cum up my ass... as he slowed down....he flipped me over on my back and grabbed my ankles.... and pinne them over my head....and my ass was fully ******* upward off the bed to him...and then he did it again....sticking his big nigger cock in deep the first time all the way to the base and his balls were slapping my ass.... he was young and could fuck for hours it turned out.....
he had me pinned down as he fucked me hard... maria was just moaning over the phone and kept saying over and over .....yeah what a beautiful black cock.....i want to suck you cock some day.... and then after a few more minutes of intense pounding his cum squirted deep in my ass hole..... he pulled out and looked at the camera and said ....hey maria...bitch...if i ever see you i'm going to fuck that dirty mouth of yours and let my buddies gang bang your little ass....
oh and sissy boy here.... says you got some daughters too.... i hear they like niggers too.... i might fuck them first and let you watch....

the young bull nigger fucks our 22 year old daughter next....

please reply to my story or email me at
desertmoving@yahoo.com

How did he get to fuck your 22 yr old daughter?????:eek: okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread