• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

married BBC slut in pittsburgh pa>

• Thread startermatureslut4blk
  • Start date
hung white guy for you in pitt during the day

Hello, I'm a 40yo wm with a very thick 7"x7" round with huge cum filled shaved nuts. I have been vacuumpumping my cock for over 6 years which gets it huge.Also like pump+ J/O while watching hot sluts play or be watched jacking for their pleasure

well now,,if you have a nice thick cock,i might be interested in meeting you for some fun,,i do make exceptions foe a nice thick white cock,email me,becky

ohhh MR.B sounds like a plan,,having a black baby swelling my belly,,,not knowing which of the many of your homies put it there,,,becky

Hi, would love to fuck this sexy wife. I will be in pittsburgh Tuesday night, April 17, staying at the airport hyatt. lets hook up...

pretty sexy lady. i bet you make your hubby so turn on with your flirtatious and submissive desire to black men. i'm not white nor black but it still turns me on pretty much. keep it up pretty.

Hi matureslut4blk, would love to play with this slut. She is so sexy, hot and tempting.

still waiting for some real meetings in pittsburgh pa. wife is extremly horny for black cock,,,,cum and get it

Hi do you have any interest in having another white guy--curious middleaged college profesor here--watching with you?

no i dont,,if you live close,,we could work some thing out,,where you from,,west virginia by your name?

Take her to New Kennsington. If she doesn't get black cock there, she won't get it anywhere (at least in Pittsburgh).

new kensingyon

hey pimpology,,shes had a few black guys from new ken fuck her but havnt gone over there for quite a few years ,,too many drug addicts and assholes running around over their now ,the younger crowd has ruined it,,used to be easy to find black males in new ken to fuck white women,,go into any bar over there,but just to much trouble nowadays,,

She is one fine lady and any guy that is lucky enough to tap into that should be greatful to her!

thank you KING,weve been trying to find some black studs to fuck her,but we havnt had any luck on this site yet,,but theres always hope,,,she will make some lucky big dicked black stud a very good ***** hopefully some time soon,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread