Married couple - New Found Kink

Newtittywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2024
Recently my wife and I have discovered a mutual kink. We both get turned on massively when strangers comment or message us on what they would do to my wife. My wife has recently got a boob enhancement and her confidence about her body has skyrocketed. She loves to show them to strangers and have them tell her what they would do to them and the rest of her body. I get turned on when she is slutty and confident. We have yet to try a threesome but she loves riding my dick and sucking a dildo so I believe she is ready. My wife loves cum tributes and signing on to read random messages about her new tits and how she could be used.

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, cncdog, robandkate and 30 others
Have you thought about tribute pictures? Guys getting off to your wife a turn on?

Reactions: Adamjoe and greatview
DirtyUncleJesse said:
Have you thought about tribute pictures? Guys getting off to your wife a turn on?
She loves that! She get very turned on by a video of a guy cumming to her pictures or on her picture

• Love
Reactions: DirtyUncleJesse
Sorry for the small load, it’s the second one tonight to that picture….

Attachments

• IMG_0116.mov
    33 MB
Reactions: Adamjoe and Islandsinthesun
I’d fuck your wife doggy in both holes with my nasty old cock. Then cum on her face and mouth. Wiping my spent cock on her new tits and wedding ring

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts and Adamjoe
Newtittywife said:
Recently my wife and I have discovered a mutual kink. We both get turned on massively when strangers comment or message us on what they would do to my wife. My wife has recently got a boob enhancement and her confidence about her body has skyrocketed. She loves to show them to strangers and have them tell her what they would do to them and the rest of her body. I get turned on when she is slutty and confident. We have yet to try a threesome but she loves riding my dick and sucking a dildo so I believe she is ready. My wife loves cum tributes and signing on to read random messages about her new tits and how she could be used.

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
your wife looks fantastic so you should have no problem finding someone who would love to be naked in bed with her and fucking, sounds similar to my case, took lots of nude and semi=nude photos of my wife and entered them in photo contest as soon as she seen how many guys thought she looked beautiful she wanted to fuck, it was fantastic shharing her with so many others, a WIN WIN WIN situation she loved getting fucked mostly by younger guys, they loved fucking her and it was the best sex I ever had watching them fuck, unfortunatly she has cuy way back so I say take advantage while you can

Newtittywife said:

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
she has an amazing body..mmmmm.. whats her boob size ?

Newtittywife said:

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
Nice looking ass and tits. I'd love to suck on her tits while she rides my cock. 🔥🔥

Very beautiful lady!!

She’s super cute…. I’d show her pics to my buddies and tell them she my secret slut soccer mom side chick…. Let her know Daddy says hi

76092B0B-DD4E-416B-9517-CEC018AB51F9.jpeg
A2F27E11-56EC-488A-B26C-548350E9333A.jpeg
BC612258-A217-4408-A4E2-1B5CA2745929.jpeg

Newtittywife said:

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
I would love to fuck her!

Nothing wrong with her that a good fucking wouldn't fix

Newtittywife said:

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
Wow she’s a hot fuckable sexy wife!!

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png[/QUOTE]

Absolutely *DELICIOUS*!! Every square millimeter of her!

Reactions: KinkyBWCBull and Moparman
Newtittywife said:

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
She is breath taking

Newtittywife said:

IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9943.png
IMG_9945.png
IMG_9940.png
IMG_9939.png
IMG_9924.png
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9921.png
I sit her on my lap and suck her breasts, which she displays in front of me, while licking her nipples, I caress and slap her hips. I move my dick between her pussy lips without putting it inside her, so that she gets wet with horniness and shows it to you.