• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married Only A Few Weeks

• Thread starterdenisd37
  • Start date

Would you like to .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

denisd37

We have been married only a few weeks now, but my pretty bride Valerie has already been with some black guys. She says she has to have black cockmeat and that is all there is to it. She says if I don't like it, too bad for me. I love her and don't wish to lose her so I am going to do everything I can to keep her. Besiedes, I am now starting to get excited when she tells me what happened to her and her girlfriend when they go out to black orinetd night spots. I have to eat her out too now after she is fucked and am starting to like that also. I must be a fucking wimp, but I like it so far!
Sincerely - cum eater wimp loser Denis

Attachments

• wdding day6.jpg
    wdding day6.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 629
  • wddingday8.jpg
    wddingday8.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 566
Maybe you shouldnt have let her get married in a piss yellow wedding dress and maybe you should leave old photo's alone.

I agree

Very Lame, she must be like 50 now.

Funny

You guys are funny. Jokey responses. :)

Really...

This 'new bride' story is complete, unadulterated bullshit! Only a lunatic would believe this crap.:pee:

Stupid thread:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread