• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married Southern princess seeks first black

• Thread starterMarried_discrete_MWF30
  • Start date

Married_discrete_MWF30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2008
I am a married white princess looking for a very dsicrete black male to explore my dark fantaises; or a couple to help me find my way...well if interested let me know

hello, sam here, a 29 year old black doctor in memphis for now, raised near tuscaloosa, I am doing a residency but will take boards in late may and back to Bama

sam

I'm interested. Do you make it to the coast often?

Hello

Married_discrete_MWF30 said:
I am a married white princess looking for a very dsicrete black male to explore my dark fantaises; or a couple to help me find my way...well if interested let me know

Hello, my name is Bill. I'm a 50 yr old single straight blkm from Washington DC, 5 9' 170
pounds with an athletic build and about 9 inches endowed. Get back with me if you would
like to get to know me more.

Attachments

• jpg.jpg
    jpg.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 263
  • b14.jpg
    b14.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
hello there

Hi married if your really interested in a black bull to help you out..Email me at black4whitega@yahoo.com i would have np coming over to AL and fucking you right. 33 married blk male here.

Last edited by a moderator:
have a upcoming meeting in B'ham, could host at my hotel, and we could meet and see what the vibe is like!

Let's make ur dream come true

Montgomery, Alabama here and I would love to introduce you to ur first BBC.

6'1" 215# college education 50 y/o. contact me at rod_in_al@yahoo.com

I am in Austin, hit me up and let's talk.

Users who are viewing this thread