• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married white woman in Portland, Or

• Thread starterbiglee11
  • Start date

biglee11

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 16, 2006
If there are any hung black guys in Portland, my wife could use some long cock in her. She is 5'4, 140, 34c, blonde and ready

Attachments

• Ksexynoface.JPG
    Ksexynoface.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,988
  • viewphoto.jpg
    viewphoto.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,699
as long as you take it bareback unprotected you can have as much of my thick fat black cock as you like

She hates condoms and is ready to take whatever you have...hopefully it's long and thick and real hard. You in Portland??

she looks good baby girl

Well, she finally did it. She went over to a new friends house for lunch and there wasnt much food being eaten. Long story short, she arrived...a little chit chat and upstairs they went for her first experience with black cock. She said he was real long, but not real thick. She had fun, but we are looking for a long and real thick cock here in PDX. If thats you, let us know.

Here's my problem. She has been calling the guy she had first, even though she said he wasnt thick but long, and talking to him alot. I didnt think her seeing him was such a good idea and she continues to call (he lives withing five minutes from her work). She tells me that nothings happening but my gut says she's still going over. What do you think? (she did love the length but she claims he wasnt thick enough).

It is blk she will always go back!!

Thank you for getting another white women blked!! I still se my first and will never leave him. Just except it or you will be shut out. Let her know it is ok if she see's him, that it does not bother you at all. I live in Arlington Wa, and have a bf hwo is 11'' and very,very thick!!

If you are having doubts and insecurities already.....quit while you are ahead. What if she does get one she really likes, you'll go crazy, and the marriage will disappear. If THE BOTH OF YOU really want it to work, don't worry about her talking to him on the phone, you might push her one way or the other.

Great ass!!

Your wife has a great ass and lovely long legs. Considering your insecurities, I know you'd feel a lot better if you posted a few pics of her, after visiting her 'long but not thick' friend... A creampie can be so comforting....

biglee11 said:
Here's my problem. She has been calling the guy she had first, even though she said he wasnt thick but long, and talking to him alot. I didnt think her seeing him was such a good idea and she continues to call (he lives withing five minutes from her work). She tells me that nothings happening but my gut says she's still going over. What do you think? (she did love the length but she claims he wasnt thick enough).

...so what's the problem? You wanted her blacked, didn't you?

Why is it that you wanted her to have a big thick black cock and now you are worried about her being still in touch with him. Shit and you wonder, wake up hell she's still nailing him hell I'd fuck her good also then call her to drop back over. If she still is you are shit out of luck. Face it you wanted it she wanted it now you have it.
Muleman

Once your wife goes black....you are on your way out......or at least becoming a cuck...

Sure would like to have some your wife's ass. What an ass!

24wife4bare said:
Thank you for getting another white women blked!! I still se my first and will never leave him. Just except it or you will be shut out. Let her know it is ok if she see's him, that it does not bother you at all. I live in Arlington Wa, and have a bf hwo is 11'' and very,very thick!!

Couldn't agree with you more...I always find it fascinating to hear about yet
another white woman who had her first black experience... and from what
he is saying here, sounds as if she is going back for more. I can very much
relate to that.. After my first black experience at age 24, I couldn't wait to
see him again and now, more than eight years later, I'm still very involved
with my first black lover and will never leave him either...

Wow, didn't take long for that to happen. She's been blacked and been spoiled and wants more... better jump in the fun quick. Mine went black and we've never stopped...
Any black men in WI for us? MWC in the SE part of the state. Please write!

Wish I was in Portland, that ass looks good...

She is a sexy woman!!!

biglee11 said:

I think she getting some good loving from this guy.

But i got to say a lot of you husbands make the same mistake. U do not lay any ground rules and when u lose control u wonder what the fuck happened.

Best thing u can do is keep fucking her. Join in for 3somes. Introduce her to more guys so she does not get hung up on one man. Use your goddam head man.

I'm in SE Portland. Contact me

Users who are viewing this thread