• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married wife looking for BBC in Pa.

• Thread starterTracy4Lou
  • Start date

Tracy4Lou

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2005
Looking for Gang Bang or 3-some in December through the end of January 2007
Hi, we are a married couple living in the Pocono’s of PA. We have been swinging for 7 years and we recently were out of the loop for the last 3 years due to us starting a family. We are back into the swinging lifestyle and we love 3 some and gang bangs. Tracy is a true 3-hole slut who will suck your cock dry and fuck your brains out. She has done 2 gang bangs and all were satisfied with all her holes at least 2 and some 3 times and she still wanted more.
Tracy is 5’3”, 150 lbs with 40 D tits and a nice ass. She likes to deep throat and takes cock deep in her ass. Hubby participates and videos for our entertainment.
Guys, you must be clean and condoms are a must for all vaginal and anal penetration and She will swallow your load if you want her. You must send a pic and phone for quick call back. We will travel for big cock or cocks at least 100 miles.

We are looking for real men and we will not tolerate any one not showing up to events. We have been stood up far too many times and we want loyal and regular meetings with single guys and groups. If we were not looking we would not be wasting our money with this site.

Please contact us as soon as possible for action. Pics in our Yahoo profile at lj889us@yahoo.com or in dark cavern in PA section.

Lou and Tracy

Attachments

• 1bd5.jpg
    1bd5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,167
  • lt3.jpg
    lt3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 610
  • tracy2.jpg
    tracy2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 987
nice pics 27 BLK M NYC holla at me if you are intrested

Couple looking for BBC in Baltimore April 07

Married couple living in the Pocono’s of PA. We are looking for groups of guys for gang bangs for the wife. Pics are in our profile of in dark cavern under PA section.
Wife is true 3 hole slut and will swallow all the cum you can feed her.
We are traveling to the Inner Harbor area in April ad we want to know if there are any gang bang groups that would like to host us. Please get back to us with picks and phone for quick response. We like to party during the week, like Monday or Tuesday nights. Contact us at lj889us@yahoo.com and the profile contains more pics of us.

Lou and Tracy

new york male here
very much interested in helping your
wife out if you guys even in the new york area
i would love to fill her up for you.. get at me one..

Coming my way anytime soon?

Hi there..I loved your pics and profile..just wondering if you're coming to the Baltimore area anytime this summer? If so..whats the best way to keep in touch with you?

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread