• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married Wife Looking to Cheat on Film

• Thread startermaggiejane38DDD
  • Start date

maggiejane38DDD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2007
I caught my husband in bed with another woman last night. He's a small-dicked biggot and it took me way to long to see his true colors. He told me that he was only cheating on me because he was sure that I would cheat on him eventually. FUCK HIM. I want a well-hung man to dominate me on tape - a tape which I plan to leave on his doorstep the morning after. Help me be vindictive. These are some pictures that he took of me. I'm in Baltimore although I'll be in LA next week and I could potentially wait that long if you gave me the right reason.

(How do I attach pictures?)

Attachments

• DSC1598041523.jpg
    DSC1598041523.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,669
  • DSC1932691848.jpg
    DSC1932691848.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,401
Reactions: Valleybull
you will be in LA the city or state?

maggiejane38DDD said:
I caught my husband in bed with another woman last night. He's a small-dicked biggot and it took me way to long to see his true colors. He told me that he was only cheating on me because he was sure that I would cheat on him eventually. FUCK HIM. I want a well-hung man to dominate me on tape - a tape which I plan to leave on his doorstep the morning after. Help me be vindictive. These are some pictures that he took of me. I'm in Baltimore although I'll be in LA next week and I could potentially wait that long if you gave me the right reason.

(How do I attach pictures?)

uhhhh...yeah....

I'd suggest you email the webmaster...he'll hook you up to the folks in darkcavern who'll be more than happy to provide the camaras AND the well-hung man. In fact, those folks can provide 2 or 3 or 5 or more black hung men. When the shoot is done, we'll see it on darkvids!

vindictive sex

sorry i cant accomodate you on such short notice baby, but i do come through balt. sev times a year, so look me up and shoot me a message, cause this first time won't be your'e last. I can tell that your'e emotion will come out with such ferocity, you will make the ultimate white slut. I got plenty of ideas for you to humiliate the sob.

Lance
Texas

You are very HOT! I would love to help you teach your husband a lesson. Shame on him. Woman, you are more than fine. And you need a big cock to fill you so that he can understand you mean bussiness!

dragonrobert said:
You are very HOT! I would love to help you teach your husband a lesson. Shame on him. Woman, you are more than fine. And you need a big cock to fill you so that he can understand you mean bussiness!

Uhhh...the posting is fake.

I'll bet your the type of man that says, "I'll give you 10 inches and make you bleed..." which really means "I'd have to fuck you twice then punch ya in the mouth..."

Hello Georgeous, I am in Maryland as well and would love to help u fulfill your need for revenge. We will make his hair stand on end! I'm also on yahoo if you'd like to see a pic, bignate222. Please feel free to contact me at that email address. We could make some great film together and i could answer any questions you may have doubt about. Hope to hear from you soon! bignate222@yahoo.com

Your a very beuatiful woman. YOu will have no trouble finding a black guy to sex you up. I wish I could but I am in England!

Come to Orlando and I can make all you dreams come true.

You are one might fine woman and I would gladly help you get your revenge. I live in Pittsburgh and know Baltimore pretty well....you can email me at dgolflover@yahoo.com

if you go north from l.a. several hundred miles to the bay area, I'm your man. I'd love to dick you down girl cuz those pics have got me ready already.

Hey me and Bigbone can give you double whammy in Orlando.

She's so hot

Oh my god your bf is and asshole and an idiot. You are so pretty and sexy.

Its not a woman, but a little white male nigger loving bitch, posing as a woman, what woman isnt going to leave her husband if caught cheating... use your big heads and think... alot of fake fags on all these sites!!!!!

He must have rocks in his head, to two-time a pretty young woman like you.

I can't believe some of you morons this posting is obviously fake

Such a cutie, im in md sweetheart and id love to fuck u like never before im in the video field so theres no problem there we can make one hell of a movie together 20mins outside of baltimore..hope we can make something happen allknighstr8ng@yahoo.com

If he did what you say then a black gangbang is the best revenge

Users who are viewing this thread