• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mary my asian wife....

• Thread starterAsiaPinay.....
  • Start date

AsiaPinay.....

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2009
My wife Mary would love to try a BBC, so far we have had no luck in finding her someone who is really interested. We dont have pictures of her doing a BBC, because she never had one yet! It seems that those threads get the most views and replies!

Let us know if interested and if possible want and would do her! will post some more pictures on request....she loves to show...;)

Attachments

• MaryRed3.JPG
    MaryRed3.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 751
  • Face10ss.jpg
    Face10ss.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 833
Where are you located? I may be interested. I'm on Yahoo IM.....mission2please_2k

Hit me up and let's discuss this.

good luck finding your first bull. Mary is lovely!

Beautiful young lady! :) Good luck finding her a BBC!

another picture for more replies......

Another more explicit picture of her......:flash:

Attachments

• My5s.jpg
    My5s.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 911
She's absolutely stunning. I can't imagine her having any problems finding a BBC.

First of all you need to say where you are located. Secondly my BBC/Bull Master would love to do her with me. Are you serious about having her blacked? She does not know how much she is missing, I do not let any white man get close anymore unless my BBC tells me and allow it.

Asian women are soo sexy

thats some fine asian pussy there boy damn what i'd luv to do to her

She's gorgeous. If you told people what area you were in you'd get takers.

And that is where the problem is! we do not live in the US we are from the Netherlands, but we do occasionally visit relatives in the US in the CA area.

hey ,

Does she like indian black cock

Ron

She is very sexy. She won't having any trouble finding BBC..

Thanks for your replies! and complments guys!

It is not the problem of finding someone, because
we have had responses before but all of them are not in our area.

That is the only problem we have in the Netherlands it is much harder to find a nice contact.

We hope we will get to know a person(s) from CA/SF area in here so that when we visit the US again we perhaps can visit them to.

Pas.jpg

Reactions: suraj955
wow

wow sister, u look very beautiful. i whish i was that daring. i would not dare post my foto's online. but i respect u for ur courages

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ass

Users who are viewing this thread