Maryland wife needs feedback !

• Thread starterlilluvn23
  • Start date

lilluvn23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2005
Could you black men give my wife some feedback on her picks so she can get her confidence to take a black lover !She is so close,I dont konow whats holding her back . She thinks she isnt sexy enough or wont be good enough sexually but she is good in bed she is worried about what another man would think about her and think she isnt good enough !

Attachments

• DSC00117.JPE
    DSC00117.JPE
    13.9 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC00111.JPE
    DSC00111.JPE
    15.2 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00109.JPE
    DSC00109.JPE
    15.3 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC00113.JPE
    DSC00113.JPE
    14.9 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC00114.JPE
    DSC00114.JPE
    14.3 KB · Views: 247
your wife is very lovely :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be a woman thing. So many good looking women seem to feel they're not attractive enough. Your wife has a tasty ass and a luscious crack. Men will be lining up to get at her.

You need to convince her, every day, just how sexy she is. Damn shame if she feels otherwise.

My wife is worried how the man will view her body and worries if she will be good enough sexually,I know most blk men would love to have sex with her and feel she is more than adequate !

lilluvn23 said:
My wife is worried how the man will view her body and worries if she will be good enough sexually,I know most blk men would love to have sex with her and feel she is more than adequate !

So maybe the answer is to get her some black men and let her see how much they want her.

Trust me !! Working on it desperately !!

nothing wrong there mate, tell her she has a fit natural body. I would love 2 c a full body shot of her.

lilluvn23 said:
Trust me !! Working on it desperately !!

Is it only the confidence that she's lacking? Or isn't she sure yet that she wants to try a black man? If the former, you're almost there. If the latter, you might have a ways to go yet. Good luck.

First off -- STOP pushing her and let things progress slower . She is a very sexy lady and i'm sure would be an excellent partner to any man of any color . I love her sexy body and any man that says different doesn't deserve the honor of bedding her . You both have to agree on some rules and stick to them or the dream of shareing can quickly become a nightmare . Go slow and be honest and have fun ! Good luck .

We have done several threesomes and I've watched a few times,a few have been blk men. We havent played like this for sometime but have been talking about it again,this has always been my fantasy more so than hers. I have been pushing the idea of a blk lover, Lately she seems more responsive to the idea.I told her if "she" could find someone, she would be more comfortable with it all.Well there is a guy she sees at work but cant get the chance to really talk or even be flirtatous without anyone else around,we have talked about this guy alot and ofcourse during sex, she seems to get turned on.She has mentioned what if I get undressed and hes not attracted to me or doesnt think Im very good at sex.I've reassured her but I think this is part of what holds her back.We have also talked about penis size alot lately and she has admitted my penis is average and have talked alot about blk cocks being bigger.I send her the interracial talkies alot one there was a blk cock being measured saying "Any questions whit boy" she liked that and now wants to measure my cock.So I know she will take a blk guy she has before but I want her to find a lover she can be with regularly and be comfortable with and let her inhibitions go.

lilluvn23 said:
We have done several threesomes and I've watched a few times,a few have been blk men. We havent played like this for sometime but have been talking about it again,this has always been my fantasy more so than hers. I have been pushing the idea of a blk lover, Lately she seems more responsive to the idea.I told her if "she" could find someone, she would be more comfortable with it all.Well there is a guy she sees at work but cant get the chance to really talk or even be flirtatous without anyone else around,we have talked about this guy alot and ofcourse during sex, she seems to get turned on.She has mentioned what if I get undressed and hes not attracted to me or doesnt think Im very good at sex.I've reassured her but I think this is part of what holds her back.We have also talked about penis size alot lately and she has admitted my penis is average and have talked alot about blk cocks being bigger.I send her the interracial talkies alot one there was a blk cock being measured saying "Any questions whit boy" she liked that and now wants to measure my cock.So I know she will take a blk guy she has before but I want her to find a lover she can be with regularly and be comfortable with and let her inhibitions go.

That clarifies a lot. It's good that there's a guy she's interested in; not so good that he's at work. Mixing work and play can be trouble. I suppose whenever anyone (or at least us ordinary mortals) is considering a romantic overture, there's fear of possible rejection. All you can do is gently encourage her to move forward. There are no guarantees, but nothing ventured nothing gained, and there's a lot for all concerned to gain. Again, good luck.

lilluvn23 said:

Seems to def be a common thing regarding women.
My wife also has stated that she wouldn't be "good enough" etc...
When in fact she is fantastic...and I do tell her that often...
I think it is just a nervous reaction and I agree with a post earlier saying to not push it...this is my approach..just take it slow and go with the flow..if she is indeed interested it will happen.

We are at the point that she enjoys IR movies (alot..lol) we talk about situations/fantasies and that is a integral part of the process...I know she's is interested..and I am happy knowing that we are at that point and as we go along it will eventually become a reality.

wish I was back in D.C. now

nycouple1 said:
Seems to def be a common thing regarding women.
My wife also has stated that she wouldn't be "good enough" etc...
When in fact she is fantastic...and I do tell her that often...
I think it is just a nervous reaction and I agree with a post earlier saying to not push it...this is my approach..just take it slow and go with the flow..if she is indeed interested it will happen.

We are at the point that she enjoys IR movies (alot..lol) we talk about situations/fantasies and that is a integral part of the process...I know she's is interested..and I am happy knowing that we are at that point and as we go along it will eventually become a reality.

Best of luck to you, too.

Your wife has a fantastic body. Great breasts, ass, hips, pussy. it's all good. Next time she says she's not pretty toss her on the bed and give her a stiff one. Or better yet call for a pinch hitter!